Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

return of campbell

Options
  • 12-01-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Arsenal have this evening named Sol Campbell in the club's reserve side which travels across London to face West Ham United.

The player is set to re-join the Gunners shortly and turns out tonight on a Reserve League registration.

The last game Campbell played was Notts County's 2-1 defeat to Morecombe at Christie Park on September 19. He left County shortly afterwards.

"Tonight’s Reserve team to face West Ham United at Upton Park features Sol Campbell, who plays tonight on a Reserve League registration, with a view to a permanent move back to Arsenal Football Club," a statement on the club's official website reads.

Arsenal reserve side to play West Ham
    :
    Vito Mannone, Kerrea Gilbert, Thomas Cruise, Craig Eastmond, Kyle Bartley, Sol Campbell, Mark Randall, Fran Merida, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Francis Coquelin, Gilles Sunu

sorry mods for the header but i cant think of anything else to sum it up,they must have zero money to go this route.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Sorry mate, nothing to do with Spurs so I'm closing the thread.

There's a soccer forum for general football chat, though I'd moderate my language before posting if I were you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement