Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

REPS payments

• 12-01-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Just wondering if the REPS 4 payments for 2009 have been paid to everyone yet?

I have yet to receive the payment, anyone else in the same situation?

Anyone have any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭networks

no reps payment paid to us but i heard its supposed to be paid sometime in febuary???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭lifelover2006

I received the letter to say I have been accepted in reps 4 but i have got no money yet. letter said i would be paid before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭runjb

I heard some people got their payments around Christmas time?!

Maybe a phone call to the Department might be worth a shot, what do people think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

we got 75% of our 2009 payment in the bank on the 4 January, still haven't the payment advise by letter

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭the al kid

Joined Reps4 on 1st April 09.Enquired about same in October and was told there was a problem with phosphorus calculations probably due to a glitch in the Dept on line system.Resubmitted ammended plan in early November and was pleasantly surprised to see my 75% payment in my account on 4th January.Didnt get payment slip but got an acceptance letter from local farm development office stating I had been accepted into scheme for 5years and 9months along with record sheets.Just as well as I had spent about 1200 euros coppicing and infilling 450 metres of old decrepit hedge!

Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

I got the 75% before Christmas and the 25% on December 30th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

anyone been paid the suckler welfare 09 payments yet, I see online that im validated for payment but nothing happening

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭millertime78

I got the 75% before Christmas and the 25% on December 30th.

Same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭adne

anyone been paid the suckler welfare 09 payments yet, I see online that im validated for payment but nothing happening

How can you check this online??

adne wrote: »
    How can you check this online??

well if you use the dept online services you can see your herd profile etc, register calves this way and add animal events like debudding etc for suckler scheme, when you look up you animal events for say 2009 or 2008 you will see the calves for that year and they will have little note beside them saying whether they are validated or paid or rejected or whatever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭adne

well if you use the dept online services you can see your herd profile etc, register calves this way and add animal events like debudding etc for suckler scheme, when you look up you animal events for say 2009 or 2008 you will see the calves for that year and they will have little note beside them saying whether they are validated or paid or rejected or whatever

whats the link to the website??

www.agriculture.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/ssoauthagfood/individual.jsp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bovary

well the promise of reps 4 payments for 2009 are a Joke at this stage .... we have been waiting for our payment for in the region of eight months despite numerous promises from the Dept ,we have been fobbed off with feeble excuses about computer glitches...cash flow in the Dept and such bull sh%t , we still have not recieved payment and have recieved no proper explanation as regards this FACT IS as a Reps participant we have complied with the scheme fully and have in fact made a contract with the Dept but they have failed to honour their side and only offer ridiculous excuses as to the reason behind the their failure to pay....WHY IS THIS ALLOWED OR INDEED WHY AS FARMERS MUST WE PUT UP WITH IT.......and then the Greens pontificate about "Carbon Tax" when the present administration has left the environmental scheme (REPS) go to $hite:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭networks

got my first reps 4 payment in the bank a/c today:D,and its badly needed.thank you dept of agriculture!!!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

the al kid wrote: »
    Joined Reps4 on 1st April 09.Enquired about same in October and was told there was a problem with phosphorus calculations probably due to a glitch in the Dept on line system.Resubmitted ammended plan in early November and was pleasantly surprised to see my 75% payment in my account on 4th January.Didnt get payment slip but got an acceptance letter from local farm development office stating I had been accepted into scheme for 5years and 9months along with record sheets.Just as well as I had spent about 1200 euros coppicing and infilling 450 metres of old decrepit hedge!

Al
    They gave the same excuse to me about phosphorus calculations to delay my payment. Pain in the ass.

Advertisement