Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

universe

• 12-01-2010 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

it is said if the mystery of gravity can be solved, then we will know the " Theory of Everything". I cannot imagine waking up each day without a question:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭palaver

it is said if the mystery of gravity can be solved, then we will know the " Theory of Everything". I cannot imagine waking up each day without a question:(

Me neither. Thousand questions are running through my mind in the morning: Will it rain? Do I have enough milk in the fridge? What to cook for dinner?

Solving the mystery of gravity while waking up isn't easy. I usually defy gravity by just jumping out of bed. To my chagrin it doesn't solve the "theory of everything", but at least the "reality of everything" or at least the reality of the day ahead.

At night though, gravity overwhelmes me again... :( It's a vicious circle, really.

Advertisement