Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afraid to test

• 12-01-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭

So... not trying to concieve but not actively trying not to get pregnant either :rolleyes: we had a miscarraige first week of November so anyway I'm afraid to do a test. I'm scared that I am and scared that I amn't. And yes it is ridiculous but I took it so hard the last time I am so scared it will happen again. But I want to be.

Anyway I feel like I am and I'm late but maybe wishful thinking??

Anyone conceive so soon after a miscarraige? I know the docs said I could but still scared. And anyone feel scared to test?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Dfens

Yes, you can conceive on the next cycle after a miscarriage or early pregnancy loss. Why don't you leave it a while before you test if you're afraid - until you feel ready & anyway the hormone levels will be higher so you should get a good strong positive rather than a maybe yes/maybe no result. Best of luck!

Advertisement