Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler Wanted For New Build

Options
  • 12-01-2010 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

Hey,

we're coming to the end of a new house build. We are looking for names of reputable tilers in the Ratoath/Dunshaughlin area. Please send on any names/details/experiences by PM.

Thanks in advance,

Mr Edge.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

I will pm you the number of an excellent tiler, he did all the tiling in mine and my mothers house, tasty work. left the phone in the other halves car so will have to wait til she gets home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I will also PM you a tiler that is local here in Trim. He does local work and Dublin work. We have got him a few times and he was excellent.

It is worth getting a couple of quotes and advice on the job if you need it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 2S2B

Do you still require one? Sent a PM to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Thanks guy for your replies and to the people who pm'd as well. We are in the process of dealing with some of them at the moment.

Advertisement