Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County Cork / Coca-Cola T-shirts

Options
  • 12-01-2010 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I'd get one of the shirts the guy at 5:27 in this video (Sean O'Neill?) is wearing? The footage is quite old, but I said I'd chance my arm anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

It looks like it is from "Hairy baby", their T-shirts are great..They only have a site on the web though thats the only pants http://www.hairybaby.com/index.php

I checked through the site there and it doesnt seem to be there but then perhaps if tis old they may not have it up on the site any more but you can email them and ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Jesus Christ

I looked on Hairy Baby already but would they have been around back then? The video is 3 years old and apparently some of the footage was recorded 4 years before that.

mm i am not to sure now to be honest..I'd say though if you sent them an email and just ask I know they make up some tshirts so perhaps if it wasnt them that done it they might make one for you...The only other place I can think of would be that T-shirt shop up in merchants quay they might know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Milly33 wrote: »
    mm i am not to sure now to be honest..I'd say though if you sent them an email and just ask I know they make up some tshirts so perhaps if it wasnt them that done it they might make one for you...The only other place I can think of would be that T-shirt shop up in merchants quay they might know

Was just about to say that Milly, that shop Republic of Cork or something should have them alright!

I'll try both, thanks folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

REALLY enjoyed watching those u tube clips . no help on the t shirt though .. sorry

Hairy Baby didn't respond and yerone in Merchants Quay said she'd never seen the shirt before; which I'm surprised by since I've seen them before myself, just not for a while. I might try finding yerman to ask him but in the meantime, anyone else got any ideas? I'd really like one of these.

Tards I hate when places do not respond to their emails why bother setting up the account in the first place.. I hope you have some luck finiding it, im failry quite here so I will try do a bit of searching around and see if i can find anything

Very generous of you Milly33, thank you. I've already googled but probably not hard enough.

EDIT: Hairy Baby actually just back to me and apologised for the delay, looks like someone was browsing Boards this morning. :) Anyway, they don't know anything about it.

Ah no problems it will at least look like I am now doing something in work..Haha I had just sent Hairy Baby a mail too and they replied back saying the same..I got onto PROC and they suggested trying Corks Fc club so ive emailed them too..Have you put a thread up on PROC they are normally very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement