Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good cab sav from Somerbosch region

Options
  • 12-01-2010 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking for a good cab sav from Stellenbosch region. Ideally one available in Galway, if not Galeay then Elsewhere would do
    I had some nice Somerbosch wine on holidays and would like to try some other wines from there.
    cheers.
    Pa
    (post corrected after reply below)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

At Christmas I saw the Waterford Cab on sale in The Corkscrew wine shop just off Grafton St, that's a lovely wine. Sorry, not familiar with Galway wine shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Try Cases on the Tuam road behind the Expert Electrical shop ... nears the trappers inn. They do sell sell single bottles and not just by the case. Don't expect them to be overly cheap though. I know they have some South African and as Stellenboch is a major wine region in SA they are bound to have something from there. Whether they have that vineyard or not is another thing.

McCambridges is also worth a look but I have no idea what they stock

Advertisement