Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gym and studying

Options
  • 12-01-2010 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

how can i combine the two over next few months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Spend no time watching TV or surfing the net. Basically, just cut back on stuff that eats into your time. Going for a run/whatever I find is useful when studying, clears the mind and all that.

If you want to do the both at the same time...well, get an audio book of what ever play you are doing and listen to that I suppose. Personally, I don't do it, it is important not to over do it, otherwise you'll burn out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Depends on how many hours you do, what times you finish school at and what time the gym closes at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Vague question. The audio book sounds like a good idea though

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    The audio book sounds like a good idea though

Back when I was doing my LC, I would fall asleep to the sounds of Macbeth. Bloody loved that play.

I also got a friend mine the play they were studying and they would listen to it on the bus into school...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Back when I was doing my LC, I would fall asleep to the sounds of Macbeth. Bloody loved that play.

I also got a friend mine the play they were studying and they would listen to it on the bus into school...

Macbeth was on last year, I learned it the "old school" way; lying in bed reciting the quotes out loud. It worked for the day, but now 7 months later I can't remember one quote, not one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

train at home. just a half an hour every day or most days really helps with studying in my experience as it energises your body and mind. i couldnt study most days unless i did some exercise, even just a run around the block.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Friends of mine do 2.5-3 hours study and then go to the gym mondays to thursday.

I'm going to start going on sundays and the odd friday as I need to get back into shape and those are the only days in whcih I could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ctk

train at home its the easiest job!;)get a set of relativly cheap dumbells nd ul b sorted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

At the moment I try go after school fridays and Sat/Sunday....after that, at the moment is when I have time for an hour or whatever. I pay for mine monthly myself so training at home is not an option really for me- a waste of money.

Advertisement