Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inmates tattoo the white of their eyes....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

What I'm wondering is what method they used and how they snuck it into prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Thanks for fixing that for me Will!

Im at a complete loss as to how they did it, I know its possible to be done, but with the unsanitary conditions in the prisons etc. I can imagine it wasnt done safely or properly, can only imagine the long term damage they may have caused to themselves....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

It was discussed here on Modblog- some people theorized that it was pen ink and hypodermic needles from a diabetic kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I think it looks fecking deadly. Wouldnt chance getting it done though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

seanybiker wrote: »
    I think it looks fecking deadly. Wouldnt chance getting it done though.

Last I checked Howie has only done 5 sets of eyes, he charges $1000 an eye..

And besides Shannon Larrat a few year ago who I *think* had to attend the emergency room because of complications with his eye.. no nasty side affects have been reported.

That said, didnt the nazi's experiment with tattooing various parts of holocaust victims eyes? That didn't go down well from what I recall.. temporary blindness and such :o

edit: Im not saying that because only Larrat reported side effects means that its entirely safe, Howie did his first set only 2ish years ago, so lets see how the first guinea pigs work out over the next few :cool:

edit once again:

Home made machine, self performed. Most of the ink fell out. He's fine and hasn't had any complications.

37161-thumb.jpg

• Advertisement

Last I checked Howie has only done 5 sets of eyes, he charges $1000 an eye..

And besides Shannon Larrat a few year ago who I *think* had to attend the emergency room because of complications with his eye.. no nasty side affects have been reported.

That said, didnt the nazi's experiment with tattooing various parts of holocaust victims eyes? That didn't go down well from what I recall.. temporary blindness and such :o

edit: Im not saying that because only Larrat reported side effects means that its entirely safe, Howie did his first set only 2ish years ago, so lets see how the first guinea pigs work out over the next few :cool:

edit once again:

Home made machine, self performed. Most of the ink fell out. He's fine and hasn't had any complications.

37161-thumb.jpg
    Interesting. Maybe in another 10 years when there has been loads of guinea pigs I might think about it and probably get scared and not do it lol. Red would be class. Scare the crap out of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

seanybiker wrote: »
    Interesting. Maybe in another 10 years when there has been loads of guinea pigs I might think about it and probably get scared and not do it lol. Red would be class. Scare the crap out of people.

Just get some colored contacts :D

I accidentally stabbed myself in the eye with the corner of a piece of paper the other day and it hurt like f*ck. Can't imagine what a tattoo would feel like!

There's also eye implants:

eye%20piercing

Just get some colored contacts :D

I accidentally stabbed myself in the eye with the corner of a piece of paper the other day and it hurt like f*ck. Can't imagine what a tattoo would feel like!

There's also eye implants:

eye%20piercing
    Yeah some of them coloured contacts are class. Would love completely white ones.
    I would imagine tattooing your eye would be extremely painful alright. Chaps in prison probably just got bored.
    Eye implants would be cool, never heard of them till you stuck up that pic. Dunno what I would want though. Maybe a little "do not poke" sign or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation
    Damn I really wanted to see that vid.
    Can't really say i would be mad about getting a tatt on my eyeball though haha

Evolute wrote: »
    This video has been removed due to terms of use violation
    Damn I really wanted to see that vid.
    Can't really say i would be mad about getting a tatt on my eyeball though haha
    Ah twas only the lads saying they done it and someone sayin the lads are going to be punished is all. Ya do see the eyes but Im sure a google search will show ya the lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement