Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

traynors breakers - Galway

• 13-01-2010 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Does anybody know where in Galway Traynors car breakers delivers to?? All assistance greatly appreciated..

mods - please dont shift this to the galway thread, i need assistance from motor specific folk whom may not be on the galway forum. And its kind of urgent as they deliver on wednesdays :eek:

thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭balcan

Try lisbaun ind est between headford rd (ford garage) & tuam rd (where corporate express are) down by the banks cafe they delivered by parking up their lorry at the corner and unloading there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭artic

Does anybody know where in Galway Traynors car breakers delivers to?? All assistance greatly appreciated..

mods - please dont shift this to the galway thread, i need assistance from motor specific folk whom may not be on the galway forum. And its kind of urgent as they deliver on wednesdays :eek:

thanks!!

Would you not ring them and ask ?

Might be better to speak to them direct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭sgthighway

They deliver to Castlegar Hurling Complex

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Usally beside merlin park furniture warehouse...well that was a few months ago ....on every wednesday at 12 midday....as said above it maybe worth calling them to confirm..:)
    Watch out for the Large yellow truck...

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Michael Angelo.

thanks. job done. got a heater motor for 40 euro.. costs 161 out in that hazey place in east galway.. who?.. :cool:

all in lookin at saving €740 when fitting is included.. im only quoting what the parts section told me..

result!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

thanks. job done. got a heater motor for 40 euro.. costs 161 out in that hazey place in east galway.. who?.. :cool:

all in lookin at saving €740 when fitting is included.. im only quoting what the parts section told me..

result!!!

Lol, have to get the same myself! And heater switch. What was the car out of interest? Not a focus was it ;)

Advertisement