Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloody Roads Again

Options
  • 13-01-2010 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭

Sick of Ice, can't get out of estate again this morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Today was the first time I was able to get the car out of my estate in over a week. I assumed there was no ice as windscreen completely free of frost and road seemed fine. Made it out of the estate with no signs of ice anywhere and then car slipped on my first big turn..DOH!
    Took it handy after that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

strolled confidently down the road this morning, damn near fell on my ass at the junction to the main road.
    it's still very slippy in places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Oh please let this be the last day of it, i am sick of it now. My drive is like an ice rink and the boreen up to my house is in **** now as well between ice and potholes too. ah well, at least we have water which is more than what some people have

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

due to the main roads being the most gridlocked I've ever seen along my commute this morning I decided to take the rural route. Jaysus, wheels were slipping upon acceleration, couldn't believe there was still ice about.

Advertisement