Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone taking the ferry from Holyhead to Dublin in the near future......

Options
  • 13-01-2010 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Just looking for someone who might be taking the ferry from holyhead to dublin in the near future, and would you have room in your car/van to bring a windsurfing board back from holyhead with you? I know it's a long shot but delivery by courier is a ridiculous amount given the shape of the item in question. It will fit in pretty much any van and in any hatchback car into the passenger seat.

It's about 245 cm long and 72 cm wide and weighs about 7 kilos.

It's new and still in it's packaging so won't put sand etc in your vehicle. Obviously i will make a donation towards the petrol etc. So if you happen to be coming that way and want to get a few quid towards your travel expenses please let me know.

cheers all.

Advertisement