Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good tv reception

Options
  • 13-01-2010 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi, need some helpful advice here just to figure something out, My brothers and i got a new tv for my parents at xmas and we tuned it in that day. We picked up the standard irish channels rte1/ 2 tv3 and tnag, but it also picked up the same channels digitally and a rte news channel. We were all delighted about this, some decent reception finally but last week the digital channels went bad and unwatchable, so does anyone know how to fix this or was it just a fluke that we got them at all, im located just outside mitchelstown and it was an lg tv if that helps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

Probably a local transmitter fault, due to weather?

You can check the digital enabled transmitters at www.mpeg4ireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Leeside

tonydude wrote: »
    Hi, need some helpful advice here just to figure something out, My brothers and i got a new tv for my parents at xmas and we tuned it in that day. We picked up the standard irish channels rte1/ 2 tv3 and tnag, but it also picked up the same channels digitally and a rte news channel. We were all delighted about this, some decent reception finally but last week the digital channels went bad and unwatchable, so does anyone know how to fix this or was it just a fluke that we got them at all, im located just outside mitchelstown and it was an lg tv if that helps

Maybe you may get some help here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=56

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Thank you guys that explains it for me :D

Advertisement