Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clarins Moisturiser

• 13-01-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for some advice re: Skin routine etc. I'm 32 years old and want to find a skin care range that will suit me. I have had acne for many years which hopefully is beginning to come under control but now Im worried about my skin aging as I have already quite a few lines. I was wondering about the clarin range and what products one would recommend for someboby my age or if people would recommend any other good range out there. So I guess Im looking for a whole skin range for aging skin but mindful that it can be quite oily.

Would really appreciate any advive.

Cheers

Huber

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Littleblondehen

Hiya, is your skin a bit sensitive aswell?

I got my brothers girlfriend some Dermalogicia for christmas, she has oily skin too that can be a bit sensitive and she finds the stuff i got her great.

I'm studying beauty at the moment and I'm not too sure about specific products (names) but you need a cleansing milk, a toner, a moisturiser (with SPF) and an eyecream.
    Also don't forget to moisturise your neck! They might suggest a night cream, but they are usually quite heavy so your normal moisturiser should do.

Hope this helps. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭huber

Hiya, is your skin a bit sensitive aswell?

I got my brothers girlfriend some Dermalogicia for christmas, she has oily skin too that can be a bit sensitive and she finds the stuff i got her great.

I'm studying beauty at the moment and I'm not too sure about specific products (names) but you need a cleansing milk, a toner, a moisturiser (with SPF) and an eyecream.
    Also don't forget to moisturise your neck! They might suggest a night cream, but they are usually quite heavy so your normal moisturiser should do.

Hope this helps. :)
    Hi
    Thanks for that. I actually used Dermologica for a few years but was then told by a beautician, that it wasn't right for my skin. So moved on from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Littleblondehen

huber wrote: »
    Hi
    Thanks for that. I actually used Dermologica for a few years but was then told by a beautician, that it wasn't right for my skin. So moved on from it.

Oh right, well I know my mam uses Clarins and she likes it but as I said I'm not to up on the different products. Hopefully someone can point you in the right direction :)

Advertisement