Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Facebook Moments

Options
  • 13-01-2010 12:17pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

sexist.jpg

eharmony.jpg

huge-sunglasses.jpg

owned.jpg

caught.jpg

sucklist.jpg

6zjNO.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

adding to this thread because i cant find a more recent one, and i'm banned from after hours....

three in a row on my newsfeed
    The very best of best wishes and love to XXXX and YYYY who are getting married in Sydney today. We are all thinking of you today. BIG LOVE.
    I Would like to wish my two Great friends XXXX and YYYY an amazing wedding day :-) looking forward to seeing ye in a bit
    and from the groom:
    YYYY likes Dunbar Rovers FC's status.

Dunbar Rovers FC
    History was made at the Reg this morning when Dunbar legend, John Sweeney slammed home a late equaliser for the O35Bs as they drew 3-3 with last years league winners, Pagewood. Great result for the Dunbar lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

adding to this thread because i cant find a more recent one, and i'm banned from after hours....

three in a row on my newsfeed

and from the groom:

Don't have to be a genius to figure out why.

Advertisement