Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday to ibiza??

Options
  • 13-01-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey all, just wondering if anyone can help me. Looking to go on holiday to ibiza this year, I've went with Falcon to Ibiza previously and got good deals, so just went to thier website to look up prices etc. However it seems like they are not going to Ibiza anymore, anyone know if this is true? If so anyone know any other agents that provie holidays to ibiza that dont cost a fortune?
    Any help what so ever would be appriciated :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

Falcon have cancelled their flight to Ibiza for the Summer. Only other operator would be Panorama or Sunworld. Both have a fairly good product and are well priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jandee21

Cool, thanks!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ChipsMc

I'm goin Ibiza aswel and heard it's mad expensive for a pint any one tell me if it is? nice one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭sarahb82

The price of a pint can be expensive enough alright if you are in some of the big clubs. But Water is even more expensive. I paid €8 for a 250ml bottle of water in one of the night clubs one night. Its so hot, and there is so many people in the clubs that they know people will drink the water and so hike up the prices

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

ChipsMc wrote: »
    I'm goin Ibiza aswel and heard it's mad expensive for a pint any one tell me if it is? nice one!!!

Pints are only expensive there if your stupid, In the big clubs and some higher end bars don't be shocked if they ask you for €25 for your lovely cold pint. But in the west end and any other normal bar really it's dirt cheap.

They have ten euro deals and all in most of the bars which was a pint a bottle of wicked/smirnoff and two shots i think for a tenner. So not bad.

EDIT: Plus don't buy water in the night clubs just go to the bar and ask for a glass with ice, The ice will melt in about 5minutes and hey presto.

• Advertisement

nice one pal appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Would you consider booking independently?

Get flights online with aerlingus.com and then book your hotel on www.booking.com or directly with hotel. Check out review on www.tripadisor.com before making a hotel booking.

9 times out of 10, booking this way is cheaper - although if you are willing to wait until last minute, you might get a good deal via travel agent.

Have that sorted anol.. 178E for me flights then 224E for the apartments for 2 weeks works out altogether at 402E, jus wanted to no how much the drink was to see how much spendin money i'd need :D

Advertisement