Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scientology and Scientologists

• 13-01-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I really didn't know which section to post this in. I am looking for any ex members of the Church of Scientology, people who are outspoken and would like to be heard and speak out against the church and the organisation itself. The reason for this being as I would like to interview a person that fits this description. This is a an interview for a Feature article I am researching and writing and also this interview will be filmed on camera. The interview itself is not being broadcast on TV or anything. However, youtube will be made available at the permission of the person being interview. Also if the person would like I will make them a dvd copy for their own personal.

A small fee will be paid. I can't afford much as I am a Media Student.

Thanks In Advance

Comments

Hi ndubz,

Firstly, this isn't a topic suitable for this forum, so I've closed the thread. Secondly, if you'd like to post a question like this, there is a dedicated forum: Media and Research. I suggest you PM the mod of that forum, Stargal, to see if such a thread is allowed.

Thanks,
    -JammyDodger-

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement