Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pukkelpop 2010 -- No ticket advertising

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Imagineer

God bless the Belgians, more specifically the Flemish. Apparently the Wallonians are a bunch of "parasieten" (sp?). By far and away one of the best festivals I have ever attended in terms of line up, venue, weather, value for money, crowd and gremanic organisation.
    Still retarded today but well worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 TheMasterpiece

Amazing festival! Camping could have been organised better and the crowd could have been alot more lively,but other than that,top quality shtuff, BIG SHTYLE!!!!

Just back from Limp for the second time in mere days,the line up was just too great! Pity about the deaths,and the fact that the BRMC still had to play after the drummers dad had the heart attack :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Mr.S wrote: »
    That secret room was impossible to find! No one knew where it was:(

The Wedding chappel was gas though, as wel as the Lunar Park :D
    it really wasn't :p it was in one of the toilets, felt sorry for people who genuinely had to go to the toilet :p
    i think i was very near furious red .
    Amazing , dragging people with me next year . Loved nofx , the villagers were amazing , packed out the chateau at 11 in the morning , definitely one to check out . Skindred were great also . Loved placebo and the fireworks were great . Atmosphere and organisation were fantastic :)

Advertisement