Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre - Schools

Options
  • 13-01-2010 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Are there any preschools in the Renmore area of Galway City?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

Theres an excellent one beside the Church, called Naoinra Scoil Chaitriona. Its an Irish and English speaking pre - school. Had my little one in there and I couldnt praise them enough!!! They hold the pre -school in the meeting rooms of Aras Naofa you will see it to the left of the church on the way to the hospice. I dont have a number though sorry, but Im sure if you rang the national school and ask for Mairead's number they will give it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nollaig23

Thanks Girleen I'll look into that tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

If you just mean a creche, there was one in Dun Na Mara Drive, on the opposite side of the grassy area to Arbutus Av. This was 2-3 years ago, so I don't know if its still there, and it may not be what you want. I can't explicitly recommend it (or otherwise); I was just in a car that was picking up a child from there once.

However, just some more knowledge to put out there for ya.

Advertisement