Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twitter App for Nokia 5530

• 13-01-2010 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if theres a twitter app available for the nokia 5530 express music phone???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

hey captain, i downloaded that but when i go to sign in it tells me ive got the wrong username and password but im typing the right passwords in but still no success.. any help for me???

sorry i know its a stupid question but its wrecking my head..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Try
    Http:// m.snaptu.com
    It does Twitter and Facebook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Snaptu, as already said, is alright for twitter and FB. For speed and convenience (loading links in tweets etc) I prefer using opera mini and www.m.tweete.net or www.dabr.co.uk !!! Dabr might be interesting for you as you can change 'themes' to touch-friendly, ie big buttons... I like Gravity also, but the opera-mini tweete/dabr combo is fastest w/out 3g or wifi, and again: handy when you open links coz you open them in opera mini and not in Nokia's built-in slow-browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

thanks lads, im using the snaptu and its workin no problem.. if only the wap on my phone wasnt so expensive..

• Advertisement
Advertisement