Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting your local Smyths Toy Store

Options
  • 13-01-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭

Just checked the stock of a toy on the Smyths web site and it says the following,

"Availability: Low Stock - Means that we think it's there but we're not 100% sure."

This is fair enough, but when you try to ring the store to check if they can put it aside for you they don't answer either of the phone numbers supplied as contact details on there website. I tried both numbers for the Swords store on numerous occasions over the course of an hour.

All we are hearing about is recession this and recession that, now I can understand why we are in the grips of one. If you are open for business you should have somebody available to answer your phones or you should not supply contact details on your website. This is just complete and utter bad business.

I'm just wondering if many other people have had the same issue trying to contact there local Smyths Toy Store.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement