Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 days

Options
  • 13-01-2010 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

My acknowledgement said that id hear about my licence before the 22nd of this month but nothing has happened within the time it was sent to my and now. That means the FO and the likes has less then a week to check the gun safe and all the other stuff. What do i do? Do i leave it or do i ring up and find out what i can?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Have a look at this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055788513

I had the same problem and a few well placed calls have it pretty much sorted now. They don't always come out to check your security setup also, it depends on how many firearms you have and what type they are.
    Hope you get it sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Yeah i think i should give them a ring. Would i be looking to talk to the FO or the super? Its only a air rifle, but i paid a good few euro for it plus for a safe and scope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Just ask to speak to the FO and ask if everything is going as planned, should you expect a result in the next couple of weeks or is there any hold up.
    If its just an air rifle I wouldn't worry about anyone coming out to check you security setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

As the other lads said, just to add my last one came with a day to spare.

Advertisement