Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice earlybird

• 13-01-2010 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

Its mrs Ziedths birthday next week and i wanna treat her to a nice earlybird to keep her warm while she is dragging an unconcious me feet first our of harveys later in the night :) its been ages since i have been for one and maybe the game has changed if you will.

Ideally i'd like an italian and it kinda has to be an earlty bird cause we're meeting up with others later on in the evening. Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭iseegirls

ziedth wrote: »
    Ideally i'd like an italian and it kinda has to be an earlty bird cause we're meeting up with others later on in the evening. Cheers in advance.

Do we really need another food/restaurant thread. :confused:

For an italian look in the italian restaurant thread, where you'll get the usual good/bad reviews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

iseegirls wrote: »

For an italian look in the italian restaurant thread, where you'll get the usual good/bad reviews.

Thank you for the advice i'm looking specifically for an earlybird special and not a review as i have eaten everywhere of note in town just not in a long time. I don't live in waterford anymore so I was asking would have seen or been to a decent earlybird recently. So yes I felt my quick question called for a new thread that in a couple of days will be off the first page anyway. By all means if the mods feel that i'm causing chaos with my thread move it into the review page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

La Palma on the Mall have a 4 course meal for €25 each up to 7.30pm. There's still a varied menu and the food there is obviously amazing so it's excellent value :)

Daysha wrote: »
    La Palma on the Mall have a 4 course meal for €25 each up to 7.30pm. There's still a varied menu and the food there is obviously amazing so it's excellent value :)

That is exactly what i mean't. Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

*taking notes*

Yes thank you Daysha..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

L'atmosphere, if French is OK!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Its mrs Ziedths birthday next week and i wanna treat her to a nice earlybird to keep her warm while she is dragging an unconcious me feet first our of harveys later in the night :) its been ages since i have been for one and maybe the game has changed if you will.

Get a life D.H.

marlin vs wrote: »
    Get a life D.H.

I'm surprised and a little disapointed by that man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

I was in Jade Palace recently for the early bird and it was lovely. Great choice to choose from as well. If I remember correctly it was 17.50 for 2 course and 20 for 3 course. Really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Here's a link to La Palma early bird http://www.lapalma.ie/site/index.php?page=starters

Emiliano's on High Street is also good http://www.menupages.ie/Waterford/east_waterford/waterford_city/emilianos_ristorante_italiano/menu.aspx

If you are tempted by Thai food, Sabai on the Mall is really lovely, and has a 3 course early bird for €25 http://www.sabai.ie/menu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 vitalic

Like sunnysoutheast suggested, L'atmosphere if French is ok with ye.

€20 for a three course meal and glass of wine... can't beat that and the food is yummm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

iseegirls wrote: »

I think given his question was related to early bird menus and not the quality of food I think it was a valid thread
    marlin vs wrote: »
    Get a life D.H.

Dunno what your problem is. Ziedth is a frequent poster here and has always been willing to offer people help. No need for calling him that.

Why thank you lassykk,

I was begining to think I lost my charming method of posting. But, dont derail my thread :)

Cheers for the advice all, i'm on the mobie site so got no thanks button Its exactly what I was looking for and saved me wandering around town looking for a decent menu.

Marlin Vs, seeing as your a somwhat regular poster here i'm actually amazed you felt the need to post that but I wont make an issue out of it, I'm actually surprised your not banned yet.

Anyway, thanks all again.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Stick to the topic folks, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

vitalic wrote: »
    Like sunnysoutheast suggested, L'atmosphere if French is ok with ye.

€20 for a three course meal and glass of wine... can't beat that and the food is yummm!

+1 from me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

Yea that early bird in L'Atmosphere is really good value. Food is top notch too.

Bodega also do a nice early bird. Was there not too long ago.

Both those restaurants have a good choice on the early bird as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I'm surprised and a little disapointed by that man.

I take it back, apoligies.

Advertisement