Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anywhere in Galway City that sells Brahma beer?

Options
  • 13-01-2010 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Dunnes used to sell Brahma, damn tasty Brazilian beer that was cheap also. For some reason they stopped, did anyone spot it anywhere else in town?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Wine_Guy

Have you tried O'Briens in Galway? My local one sells it and always has plenty.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Brazilian beer
    Not really. It's made at one of the A-B InBev factories in the UK, either Luton or Magor in Wales.
    did anyone spot it anywhere else in town?
    I've seen it in Tesco in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Ha, I was about to post about Brahma in the Bargain Alerts forum but I suppose here will do. I bought a crate in Tesco (the one in / near Terryland) yesterday, 12 bottles at €9.99. Top stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I'm sure I've seen in in most half decent sized off licenses in Galway, Harvest is definitely worth checking if the above special offer is gone when you get to Tesco. I don't think its very cheap though, considering its 300ml bottles (they are aren't they?)but if you like it then no harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I don't think its very cheap though, considering its 300ml bottles (they are aren't they?)
    Used to be 350ml but think it might be 330ml now, never saw 300ml but not out of the question as they could be UK market ones.

Have seen it in o'briens, tesco & lidl. Usually €1 per bottle or a little more. Lidl only have it the odd time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Sorry 300 was a typo, meant 330, was not 100% sure if they were that size or bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,875 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Dunnes used to sell Brahma, damn tasty Brazilian beer that was cheap also. For some reason they stopped, did anyone spot it anywhere else in town?

Could swore I've seen it knocking around my local Aldi or Lidl.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

They were selling it in O'Briens near Tesco for €1 a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭tommy666

a carry ot off licence, o briens off licence,tesco,superquinn and even lidl sell brahma sometimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭wobzilla

It's a listed line with Musgraves so you should be able to get it in Super Valu or Centra. It's only 4 packs as far as I know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

tommy666 wrote: »
    o briens off licence

sorry to hijack but where is O'Briens Off License?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Saw some 4 packs in my local SuperValue today €4.59.

Check out your nearest.

Dunnes Stores in Briar Hill have a couple 4 packs on the shelf yesterday too ... didn't catch the price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Acidflash wrote: »
    sorry to hijack but where is O'Briens Off License?

In the shopping centre that has Tesco. It's on the other side, opposite Supermacs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 galwaywinefan

seen it in harvest oranmore at €3.99 for a four pack, they should b able to get it in the other ones for u

Advertisement