Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much does membership to Jackie Skellie's gym in Ashbourne cost for under-16s?

Options
  • 13-01-2010 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

I am interested in joining that gym as it is the closest to me. My friends have said that there is a reduced price for under 16s. First of all, is that true? If so, how much does membership cost for under 16s? And does the person under 16 have to apply for the membership themselves or can a parent or relative purchase the membership as a gift for the under 16?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Why not ring them, or, seeing as it's close to you, go in and ask?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

I am interested in joining that gym as it is the closest to me. My friends have said that there is a reduced price for under 16s. First of all, is that true? If so, how much does membership cost for under 16s? And does the person under 16 have to apply for the membership themselves or can a parent or relative purchase the membership as a gift for the under 16?
    Yes there is reduced membership. Not sure what it is but that also means they're technically not allowed in the gym after half past 6 in the evenings I think.

Advertisement