Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Made Ice Pop's

Options
  • 13-01-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

Wondering does anyone know somewhere i can get the Tray/Holder for making these?

Tried my Local Tesco but to no avail.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

I got some in the Euro shop a few weeks back.e4 for 3 different trays and ice lollies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

I got some in the Euro shop a few weeks back.e4 for 3 different trays and ice lollies.

Thanks, will take a spin up tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Yep any €2 or Discount shop. Heatons also have them.

Yeh cheapy shops are usually the best.

If you're stuck, you can buy lollypop sticks from and arts and crafts shop and use empty yogurt cartons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you have an "All Rooms" or a Home Store and More near you they should have them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yeh cheapy shops are usually the best.

If you're stuck, you can buy lollypop sticks from and arts and crafts shop and use empty yogurt cartons!

A girl I know just puts ice pop sticks direct through the foil lid of yogurt cartons and freezes them. The lid helps centre the stick, and her kids 2&4 are unable to tell that they are not "real".

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭emma6606

Ooh! I saw deadly ones in Liffey Valley at the weekend... they were at a stall in the middle of the centre (At the bottom of the escalators for the foodhall)
    The stand was a Tubberware one... and they were €22... very cute with panda bears on them :)
    Id imagine they are good quality being tubberware originals...

Advertisement