Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Hero - How to backup data

• 13-01-2010 6:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

My trackball on my hero wont go right any more, but works in every other direction, anyway im gonna get meteor to repair/replace it, but i wanted to know if anyone here knows how to backup everything that could be reloaded onto the phone again after repair, cause i suspect that they'll just wipe the whole thing.

thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Doc Daneeka

I can't turn left...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭quiche

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    My trackball on my hero wont go right any more, but works in every other direction, anyway im gonna get meteor to repair/replace it, but i wanted to know if anyone here knows how to backup everything that could be reloaded onto the phone again after repair, cause i suspect that they'll just wipe the whole thing.

thanks..

http://en.androidwiki.com/wiki/MyBackup

will do everything

txtract will do SMS

contacts should be stored in the 'cloud' and will automatically be downloaded when setting up an android phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

quiche wrote: »
    http://en.androidwiki.com/wiki/MyBackup

will do everything

txtract will do SMS

contacts should be stored in the 'cloud' and will automatically be downloaded when setting up an android phone
    Thanks, but i'd have to root the phone to get to the paid market to DL it, and im not sure meteor are keen on that/ might use it as an excuse to void warranty or some bs. ill do it after i get it repaired tho :(

Advertisement