Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fable 2 question / problem

Options
  • 13-01-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi lads.

just picked up fable 2.

I have a problem, I flirted with a girl in her house, gave her a nice bunch of celery and was doing all dances etc, on the meter it showed she really liked me, any way this note kept popping up go to a inn a find some sleep, so I rested in her spare bed

Any way problem is i shouldn’t have slept there and the bitch snitched on me to the guards now there after me, i evaded arrest and sliced up the guard, now there all after me.

How do make it go back to normal where i don’t have all guards coming after me with swords and cross bows.

Any tips in general on game play would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Be good! Donate money to the temple of light, give money to beggars and kids, do funny gestures (play lute, make people laugh).

Your current status is on the pause menu somewhere (its been a while since I played it)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

everytime i want to do something it says you cant your wanted by the law:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Just let the guards catch you. They'll ask you to choose whether to pay a fine or do community service. I recommend doing the community service as you'll earn experience for the short quest they get you to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hey sorry to post something in this thread but the title is on topic and I didn't want to start another thread..

I know there have been alot of glitches since the DLC but something keeps happening in my game and I'm unsure if it's a glitch or not as I can't find anything online about it.. So sorry for this question but hope someone can help.

So I can open demon doors fine even after the DLC and still get the achievement for it but I can't do anything in there.. For example, the door where you have to do a number of dog tricks (Memory Lane I think?), the game doesn't register when I click A to check the house. Also outsode of the demon door places I have trouble getting the game to register that I am clicking A to interact with a trader or to open a chest. I end up button bashing till the game recognises what I'm doing.

I don't think it's scratched and I don't think it's the controller because any other game works fine and even in Fable 2, firing weapons or using A for anything else works fine...

Does anyone have any ideas whats wrong??? I'd love to hear what you guys have to say.. And really hope it isn't just a glitch! :(

Cheers. :)

Advertisement