Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you rent out XC course for a few schooling sessions?

Options
  • 13-01-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Wondering could you help me out. I'm going to start my mare in hunter trials soon, but i want to school her first. Does anybody know of XC courses i could rent out for a few hours? Preferably around Longford/Cavan area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Best place is to check the AIRE website: www.aire.ie The site contains lists of registered riding establishments for each county.

Here's the list for Longford, and this is the list for Cavan.

However, if you google riding centres in Longford and Cavan you get a much wider result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

Rincoola Farm in Granard where they run the Young event horse classes might be able to help you.
    If you can make it to Mullingar the course in Mullingar Ec would be a good one.
    There is another farm not far outside Longford Town that the Pony Club use(cannot think of the name but you could contact the Local PC sec.)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Castle Leslie also allow you to bring your horse to school them over their XC on the grounds.

Advertisement