Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know this dog?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

seeing as people are sharing horror stories.. I live near the sea and years ago when the the tide was out at the pier i saw a neighbours dog with a rope around its neck and a brick tied to the end of it dead! Can you imagine going through the steps to do this? :mad::mad:
    "old school" rural ireland can be cruel..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

It's not just old school.
    Only the other day the DSPCA were handed a potato sack full of puppies.
    Seems two men walking their dogs happened across a group of teens kicking about a 'sack' near the canal. Their dogs and them heard crying and went over - 'sack' was filled with puppies, kids threw them in the canal and ran. The guys rescued them in time.
    Disgusting.
    Another one over the last two weeks, a horse/pony was enticed into the canal where it drowned and subsequently froze.
    Some people, old, young or indifferent have no heart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

:mad:That is beyond disgusting and cruel:mad:
    But thank god there are some people working for the animals.
    That happened when i was in primary school i think, thankfully haven't seen anything like it around here since.

Advertisement