Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another meetup thread (DO IT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I wouldn't imagine too many places would be packed at 7pm. I was in Kehoes recently actually and it was relatively quiet! Anywhoo, ginga has my number so just text me wherever you decide and I'll most likely meet you all there, I should be able to find it as long as it's in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Not looking like I'll be able to make it, am pretty sick today, if I'm better tomorrow though I'll try to come. If not I'll definately come to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Do we know exactly what kind of numbers we're expecting for this now? According to the poll we should have 7 for the afternoon and 14 for the evening, but I highly doubt we'd get that many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Daysha wrote: »
    Do we know exactly what kind of numbers we're expecting for this now? According to the poll we should have 7 for the afternoon and 14 for the evening, but I highly doubt we'd get that many.

Yeah I'd say nowhere near that much, me and Ginja for 2 at least, and one or two more for 4PM it seems, and another few for evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'm in, and I know a few of the others shall be around for evening drinks, so it should be a decent enough turnout!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

im in for the long haul :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'll be arriving at the Spire around four and hanging around for drinks too :)

Battery in my phone is dead so don't leave without me!
    I'll be wearing a rather cool hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I'll be around later for drinks. I'll bug Aoibheann for details etc if I miss the meet up time

Is a pub being decided tonight or is it just a case of wherever people end up tommorow?

id say we could just decide when we're out at the early part of it all :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I'm hoping I'll be around for drinks. Mightn't be until 8:30/9pm though.

im taking it we're still going ahead despite the horrendous weather of last night? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I just came through the city now,it looks okay and the sky is fairly clear.We should be good for a while

kev_s88 wrote: »
    im taking it we're still going ahead despite the horrendous weather of last night? lol

I didn't even notice >.>, but yeah I'll still be going as long as there'll be others there.

right well in that case i'll be in at 2 :) cya soon friends ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

See you all soon too. ;)

*prepares disguise*

Just realised it's 13:05 and I haven't showered or anything, so may not be there at 2, but I have ginja ninja's number so I can catch up if I'm not.

meet up update... Me, ginja ninja, pygmalion, aoibheann and insect overlord sitting in fitzsimons in temple bar having the craic.although im the only one drinking atm...please god everyone come and make this a great night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Cheers for the update. Hope you guys have a great night.
    Sorry for not being there, will definitely try and make the next one.

Me and TheCardHolder are on the way! Should be in round half an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

AARRRGGHH why didn't I go drinking, anyway its too late to go

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hope you had/ are having fun! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it out. FFFFUUUUUUUUUU....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Just back,left a bt early. Pretty good day all round,I take full credit for it being good follwed in close second by fad

Just got home now. Was good craic, next time I won't have exams so plan on having a proper session :D Good putting names to the faces. AFAIK the following were there:
    Daysha,D4rk_Onion(with his tshirt hah),Insect overlord, Pygmalion, Fad, chatbox, a_neurotic, aoibheann,sarcasticfairy,kev_s88,ginja,craguls and don't know grace's username hah. Sorry if I left anyone out!
    Hope you all had the craic after I left! See you all next time :p

Just back myself and had a great laugh, 'twas definitely good putting faces behind all those posts!

I left them drinking away at that pub by Tara Street (completely forget the name of it!) but there was talk of them heading off somewhere as I was leaving, so god knows where they are now!

Just back myself and had a great laugh, 'twas definitely good putting faces behind all those posts!

I left them drinking away at that pub by Tara Street (completely forget the name of it!) but there was talk of them heading off somewhere as I was leaving, so god knows where they are now!

Sub lounge haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Just got home now. Was good craic, next time I won't have exams so plan on having a proper session :D Good putting names to the faces. AFAIK the following were there:
    Daysha,D4rk_Onion(with his tshirt hah),Insect overlord, Pygmalion, Fad, chatbox, a_neurotic, aoibheann,sarcasticfairy,kev_s88,ginja,craguls and don't know grace's username hah. Sorry if I left anyone out!
    Hope you all had the craic after I left! See you all next time :p
    Think Grace is Extrasupervery, but I might be wrong!

Sub lounge haha.

That's it! Lol thanks, I told ya I was bad at names (Kev is now known as Jack btw) :D

• Advertisement

That's it! Lol thanks, I told ya I was bad at names (Kev is now known as Jack btw) :D

Jack?...John?....OH Kev haha.

Advertisement