Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another meetup thread (DO IT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

ok so last night was actually really good.you guys were nowhere near as creepy as i expected lol. But yes it must be done again soon. great success :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

GGs guys and girls, nice to meet ye all, hope I wasn't too asshole-ish :)

will discuss you're behaviour later young man...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    you were,trying to show us your moobs.That's false advertising you know:D

what time did ye all finish up at?

what time did ye all finish up at?

think it was about half 12 when they decided to start kicking us out of the pub...i ran around to Doyle's after that for my friend's 21st and got totally wasted (although i wasnt far off wasted by the time i left to go to Doyle's) and i ended up getting home at about 3.30am lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

BUT IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW... ;_;

Had a lovely night actually. We started off in Fitzsimons, wandered to the Sub Lounge, got really cold and went to the Long Stone. Burger King then happened at some point, and then far too many people ended up back in my place, some of whom have only just left!

Was really nice to meet everyone I hadn't previously met and put faces to names(and equally nice to meet those I knew again! :P). Hopefully will get to see you all again at some point! :)

Aoibheann wrote: »
    BUT IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW... ;_;

Had a lovely night actually. We started off in Fitzsimons, wandered to the Sub Lounge, got really cold and went to the Long Stone. Burger King then happened at some point, and then far too many people ended up back in my place, some of whom have only just left!

Was really nice to meet everyone I hadn't previously met and put faces to names(and equally nice to meet those I knew again! :P). Hopefully will get to see you all again at some point! :)

jeez seems its a good thing that i left when i did so... :) dont think i couldve handled anymore time with you guys haha! the 8 hours drinking was more than enough ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Just got home now. Was good craic, next time I won't have exams so plan on having a proper session :D Good putting names to the faces. AFAIK the following were there:
    Daysha,D4rk_Onion(with his tshirt hah),Insect overlord, Pygmalion, Fad, chatbox, a_neurotic, aoibheann,sarcasticfairy,kev_s88,ginja,craguls and don't know grace's username hah. Sorry if I left anyone out!
    Hope you all had the craic after I left! See you all next time :p

Impressive turn out. Really kicking myself now for not being able to make it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Raging i could not make it like I had a rugby match maybe next time but have it in a decent pub tho

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Hopefully the next one isn't during my exam week, so you may meet the drunk cardholder and I can stay for a full night :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Just in the door.......need a shower >_<

Nice to meet you all!
    Just back,left a bt early. Pretty good day all round,I take full credit for it being good follwed in close second by fad

Well done man! Sorry I didnt get to say goodbye, nice bouncer let anyone who didnt have ID in anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

^ Aoibheann, cheers for hosting the major invasion. Your couch and I will be best friends forever.

And yeah I am Grace, for whoever was asking. I had totally forgotten about Burger King. ****ty fast food and malibu don't mix well.

what was it? malibu and white lemonade?

durrrrrty drink

Red lemonade til we got to that last (old man) pub that didn't know what red lemonade was. They HATED us. Sucks to be them :)

Red lemonade til we got to that last (old man) pub that didn't know what red lemonade was. They HATED us. Sucks to be them :)

oh god they seemed so pissed off with us...:) good fun

and that giant face fireplace thing? that was just immense lol...we totally rocked their world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Favourite bit; as were leaving barman calls out "Stay in kindergarden next time!"

That pub was amazing!

Are you girls 12 yet...?

Place hadn't seen someone under 40 in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Are you girls 12 yet...?

Place hadn't seen someone under 40 in years.

I still have no recollection of this. Good times.

I'm just home now... >_> So, so tired. Good night though! Was lovely to meet everyone, even if I'm sorta useless at remembering your real names... :o

Also. Insect Overlord's hat is officially the most amazing hat ever. *nod*

It was to the great amusement of the surrounding old men.

And you mean Penelope's hat*

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Also. Insect Overlord's hat is officially the most amazing hat ever. *nod*

Going to have to agree with this.

• Advertisement

If ye don't stop talkin' about the hat, his ego isn't going to fit into it next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

adrienne!! / rocky voice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Fad wrote: »
    Just in the door.......need a shower >_<

Nice to meet you all!

Well done man! Sorry I didnt get to say goodbye, nice bouncer let anyone who didnt have ID in anyway!
    in the nicest possible way,glad I left early,just me the lady who works in our apartment office was just leaving,if I hadn't met her I'd be locked out of my house until this morning.

so,yeah nice to meet you all,hope to do it again some time. I'll probably see about half of you at the UCD beers anyway and you WILL GO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Oh great...I sense a load of smug private jokes hitting C&H over the next while... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Honestly, there's not a huge amount of specific private jokes, and I think people are decent enough to at least try to not use them all over the forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

If ye don't stop talkin' about the hat, his ego isn't going to fit into it next time!

It's all an evil plan to steal it away from him really. Once his ego doesn't fit into it, he will have no use for it, and it'll then be mine. :P

Anything said a beers should kinda stay at beers imo , this is beers thread but it shouldn't spread from here .

That aside , it was a pleasure to meet everybody last night , had really good night .
    It was a pleasure to talk to you all .
    Also, thanks for the tea Aoibheann

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    adrienne!! / rocky voice
    Is this because Insect Overlord actually kinda looks like Rocky with the hat on?

Cause he ****ing does, I'm tellin' ya.

jumpguy wrote: »
    Is this because Insect Overlord actually kinda looks like Rocky with the hat on?

Cause he ****ing does, I'm tellin' ya.
    :D You see it too !!

• Advertisement

It's all an evil plan to steal it away from him really. Once his ego doesn't fit into it, he will have no use for it, and it'll then be mine. :P

Hmmm, I'm willing to get in on this act. Pm me :p

Advertisement