Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another meetup thread (DO IT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Hmmm, I'm willing to get in on this act. Pm me :p
    I vote we steal the hat,take it on a tour of dublin,sending photos of it with us to Insect overlord and ransom it for mod status.Not that I've ever done that before to a friends schoolbag at all :cool:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I vote we steal the hat,take it on a tour of dublin,sending photos of it with us to Insect overlord and ransom it for mod status.Not that I've ever done that before to a friends schoolbag at all :cool:

Ok, but really we should probably do that to an admin as IO can't actually make you a mod!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

And this would result in me getting the hat how?

Plan fail. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Well he did say steal the hat first.. just keep it? :P

you can wear the hat while we're ransoming it ,it's not like we're going to give it back anyway dream of giving it away.

also, my plans don't fail they just have a a lower percentage of win,like yesterday I turned that around quite nicely.You know all that important stuff I did that was,you know good, in a way.Kind of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

The hat is like the ring from 'Lord of the rings', it's too great for any one person and must be destroyed. So give it to me and I'll take care of it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

How about one of you threaten and register an account as "An File" and "An Fhile" and trap him in his current username?

Unless he gives up the hat...

you can wear the hat while we're ransoming it ,it's not like we're going to give it back anyway dream of giving it away.

also, my plans don't fail they just have a a lower percentage of win,like yesterday I turned that around quite nicely.You know all that important stuff I did that was,you know good, in a way.Kind of

So much important, good stuff Ginja. I know exactly what you're talking about... >_>
    The hat is like the ring from 'Lord of the rings', it's too great for any one person and must be destroyed. So give it to me and I'll take care of it ;)

Woah now.... *glares*

Seeing as Insect put it on my head, without me having to steal it, I reckon it's mine. Soz. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm watching all of you people very closely...

oh s*** he's here,hide the blueprints..,,,*inconspicuos whistle*
    I'm watching all of you people very closely...
    there's laws against that sort of thing you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Seeing as Insect put it on my head, without me having to steal it, I reckon it's mine. Soz. :P

do you or anyone else remember me with the hat? and who took the picture on my phone of me with the hat on and a cigarette in my mouth? im really interested by the mysterious pic on my phone lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

kev_s88 wrote: »
    do you or anyone else remember me with the hat? and who took the picture on my phone of me with the hat on and a cigarette in my mouth? im really interested by the mysterious pic on my phone lol
    I do, twas sarcasticfairy , shane mcgowan, who she didn't know :P

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    I do, twas sarcasticfairy , shane mcgowan, who she didn't know :P

well thats answered my question lol :)

the pic looks top notch if i may say so myself lol :cool:

well thats answered my question lol :)

the pic looks top notch if i may say so myself lol :cool:

You're welcome, I guess? I have no recollection of this either >_< I remember the picture, but I have no idea who Shane McGowan is or what he has to do with anything, or me taking the photo... :S

But I'm glad it was a nice one, all the same :)

You're welcome, I guess? I have no recollection of this either >_< I remember the picture, but I have no idea who Shane McGowan is or what he has to do with anything, or me taking the photo... :S

But I'm glad it was a nice one, all the same :)

yeh im pretty sure i got annoyed at you for not knowing lol

i apologise for all my drunken antics and behaviour last night...if there was any...not quite sure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Honestly, there's not a huge amount of specific private jokes, and I think people are decent enough to at least try to not use them all over the forum!

YOU IS TROLLIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Fad wrote: »
    YOU IS TROLLIN

To be fair, I don't think that's a C&H meet-up in-joke as much as it is a /b/ one >.>, although I forgot about how great I was for saying it, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Pygmalion wrote: »
    To be fair, I don't think that's a C&H meet-up in-joke as much as it is a /b/ one >.>, although I forgot about how great I was for saying it, thanks.

But it being at the expense of Aoibheann is a C&H one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Fad wrote: »
    But it being at the expense of Aoibheann is a C&H one :)

True, but she brought it upon herself with her epic trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Wait, you actually organised a successful meet-up?

Is the rapture over? Did we win?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

We did win!

"I'S NOT TROLLIN', I'M AOIBHEANN!!"

attachment.php?attachmentid=102989&d=1263823561

Davidius wrote: »
    Wait, you actually organised a successful meet-up?

Is the rapture over? Did we win?
    yes,I take full credit for the whole thing.Even the good stuff I wasn' there for :D

I wonder if Kev actually thought that was a heart shape?[it's actually hands in boxing gloves]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Kev's not around to answer at the moment, he's currently wandering around Merville UCD faaaairly drunk. (And laughing at me for mixing my wine. But it's gross!)

Kev's not around to answer at the moment, he's currently wandering around Merville UCD faaaairly drunk. (And laughing at me for mixing my wine. But it's gross!)
    did you go for the classy option of Buckfast? or the 5.99 muck in centra

did you go for the classy option of Buckfast? or the 5.99 muck in centra

i went to tesco and got 5 euro wine, that has me so locked that this in fact Fad typing on my behalf..............

dont listen to conor he doesnt know hat he's saying. kthx bye :) x x x x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'm NOT saying the line, ever. I got a text this morning saying "YOU IS TROLLIN'"... I think I hate you all. ;_;

<3 really. Still not saying it though!

Aoibheann wrote: »
    I'm NOT saying the line, ever. I got a text this morning saying "YOU IS TROLLIN'"... I think I hate you all. ;_;

<3 really. Still not saying it though!
    SOUNDZ LIEK TROLLIN' TO MEH

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kev, one of my roomies came home with your student travelcard. wtffff

Advertisement