Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another meetup thread (DO IT)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

haha yeh it was my old travelcard and i broke it into many pieces outside Spar :) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

kev_s88 wrote: »
    haha yeh it was my old travelcard and i broke it into many pieces outside Spar :) lol

They've got this thing where they steal random guys id's on nights out..came home with yours and I was like WTF

I'm now casually cooking myself a meal and changing my clothes before re-joining the black monday madness. I hhave issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

They've got this thing where they steal random guys id's on nights out..came home with yours and I was like WTF

I'm now casually cooking myself a meal and changing my clothes before re-joining the black monday madness. I hhave issues.
    giggidy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

HUH>!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i think it was the casually changing clothes comment.... am i right Ginja??

that kinda weird Grace...you're friends kinda sound like assholes ;) stealing ppls ID and the likes....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

So guess who just got around to uploading a few pictures from the meet up? Oh, me, that's who! Here's a few highlights :)

Aoibheann was all like "I'M NOT TROLLIN'!"
    9265A594948A4E79BFBBB5CB630BD7C5-500.jpg

Evidence that Insect Overlord is actually Trent
    7F95520CB75146949B0ED2B110C22F81-500.jpg

Pygmalion made this prefect shape with a receipt!
    B41A8D6077F54539A5172CA3451B271A-500.jpg

Only for Fad to, well, be Fad
    B3746CA2428D4A00A923CB980FC1B25E-500.jpg

If anyone is unhappy with their faces being on thie internet, I will delete the photo in question immediately, just PM me. If the mods have a problem please feel free to delete on sight :)

EDIT: FIXD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

wow,I just realised how *ahem* "special" I look in most of those photos.

No one ever told me the dress code was: Secret Agent Overlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Contrary to *ahem* popular belief, in those photos, I'm not waving, I'm hiding my face. \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Contrary to *ahem* popular belief, in those photos, I'm not waving, I'm hiding my face. \o/

All part of your trolling.

Advertisement