Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Mount Oval, Cork.

Options
  • 13-01-2010 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Could anyone recommend a broadband provider for Mount Oval Village, Cork.

I found out today that UPC do not provide a sevice here, I was hoping to go with them.

I'm looking for 7MB up, with unlimited download if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

Eircom best .tried digiweb but signal hopeless . Vodafone 3G is fine but you
    won't get 3G signal as advertised best I can get is 2G

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

If you have a phoneline that's capable of getting it you might as well check out the Broadband forum here. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=259

They'll let you know who performs the best nationally.

If you don't have a phone line capable of receiving it you might have to try some of the wireless or satellite operators.

I'm on the top of that hill there, so up past Maryborough, up Horse **** Lane, and at the very top, and we can get Nova Networks Carrigaline signal. They're great but I don't know if you can get them anywhere not on the top of that hill though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I'm on Maryborough Hill, directly behind Mount Oval and never had any issue with Eircom, great signal and speeds.

Advertisement