Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballybane part-time Garda Station

Options
  • 13-01-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

For anyone who may be interested, the above now has a notice on the door advising its opening hours, they are 6pm - 730pm every day.

In case you don't know where it is, it is opposite the HSE La Nua Day Hospital which is next to the Library in Ballybane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭loser2old4board

Whereabouts is this?
    Say relative to Mervue church or Ballbane shopping centre or John Paul centre.
    I don't know any of the two landmarks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

beside John Paul centre

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Whereabouts is this?
    Say relative to Mervue church or Ballbane shopping centre or John Paul centre.
    I don't know any of the two landmarks.

This page has a map at the bottom, showing relative locations. The Day Hospital is at number 4). JPII Centre is number 5). Click any of the other numbers on the map to see what they refer to.

(And I've just realised that the page needs a face-lift ... 'twas one of the earlier neighbourhood maps and I was still working out how to set things out. Will add the garda station at the same time, I didn't know it was there!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Just a little more info,turn up the Castlepark Rd from Ballybane Road, pass the JP Centre on your right, take the 2nd right between 2 big yellow buildings. Library and HSE are on your left, Guards are on the right.Both within 50 metres from the main road.

here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Update:
    Either I read it wrong before, or they changed the hours. Saturday & Sunday are 6pm-7pm, 6pm-730pm weekdays. They have a shiny brass sign outside now, instead of a sheet of A4 taped to the door.

Either way it works as a thread-bump for anyone who missed it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Wonder if they will bother turning on the heating in there for 1-1.5 hours a day FFS...

Advertisement