Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO: Coláiste Chríost Rí Past Pupils

Options
  • 13-01-2010 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

The Coláiste Chríost Rí Past Pupils union will be holding a dinner to celebrate the school’s 50th Anniversary on Friday 12th of February 2010 in Rochestown Park Hotel. Tickets (€50) are now on sale from the school office (021 4274904) or through the Past Pupils Union (email: ccrppu@gmail.com). All welcome.

Comments

My Dad went there years ago, he's 60 odd now, but a very very cool 60 odd year old :)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭JeremyH

@RoverJames

Make sure and tell him about it. We are expecting a good crew from the graduating classes of the late '60s/early 70's.

JeremyH wrote: »
    @RoverJames

Make sure and tell him about it. We are expecting a good crew from the graduating classes of the late '60s/early 70's.

I will indeed :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

And there's a book out called Rí Connect, celebrating the past 50 years. It's available in Liam Ruiseal Teo on Oliver Plunkett street.

I wish they'd do that for my school!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Faith wrote: »
    And there's a book out called Rí Connect, celebrating the past 50 years. It's available in Liam Ruiseal Teo on Oliver Plunkett street.

I wish they'd do that for my school!

Saw the book in Eason also (Mahon Point).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

The book is quality alright, I'm only out of there 6 years and some of the stuff with teachers had me in stitches. Some good photos aswell.

@DamienH

The book is great alright.

It would be fantastic if you could pass on the word about the dinner to your classmates. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

Best of luck with this lads.

Cheers @ themonboys

Bump.

• Advertisement
Advertisement