Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neverending Troubles?

• 13-01-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭

The Robinsons' personal lives are exposed, the Adams' dark past is made public, and 5 bombs are planted, 1 of which has cost a policeman his leg. All within weeks of one another. Is this a plan to destabilise the peace process, to discredit those who favour transfer of powers? or is it just horrible coincidence?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Interesting one this, a 'local' conspiracy theory. Personally I can't see how either of those two kept their seats, what do people have to do to get kicked out anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

The Adam's situation makes him a perfect blackmail victim for MI6. A lot of Adam's top aides turned out to be informers.

And intelligence agencies are notorious for using sex with young boys and girls to entrap their man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

And intelligence agencies are notorious for using sex with young boys and girls to entrap their man.

If I remember correctly the british secret service ran a brothel in germany and used the brazzer's to spy on the german officers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

The Adam's situation makes him a perfect blackmail victim for MI6. ....And intelligence agencies are notorious for using sex with young boys and girls to entrap their man.

What are you suggesting? That MI6 paid off Adam's kids to sleep with their father to disscredit the peace process!

I hope I misinterpreted what you said.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

yekahs wrote: »
    What are you suggesting? That MI6 paid off Adam's kids to sleep with their father to disscredit the peace process!

I hope I misinterpreted what you said.:(

ha, no. I meant Iris Robinson's toy boy. Wasn't there financial irregularites about the 25k start up capital he got to set up his cafe?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

squod wrote: »
    Interesting one this, a 'local' conspiracy theory. Personally I can't see how either of those two kept their seats, what do people have to do to get kicked out anyway?

Why would Gerry Adam's lose his seat over it, he did nothing wrong.

Advertisement