Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus hire in Waterford

Options
  • 13-01-2010 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Looking to hire a bus from Waterford to Dublin Airport for 20 people. anyone know roughly how much it would cost and any suggestions on a company to contact.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

Bhoy1967 wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Looking to hire a bus from Waterford to Dublin Airport for 20 people. anyone know roughly how much it would cost and any suggestions on a company to contact.

dunno any private hire bus ' why not just go on rapid express,they go direct to the airport

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

andy nash from wexford 0872383726,,,best budget mini bus driver around ,,,has buses for every occasion ledgend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

sean maher coaches would do it cheap enough they have a facebook page you should send them a msg

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

sean maher coaches would do it cheap enough they have a facebook page you should send them a msg

+1..sarah maher is lovely. we get buses from her to and from matches and she's very reasonable with her rates.087 6627350

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

andy nash from wexford 0872383726,,,best budget mini bus driver around ,,,has buses for every occasion ledgend :)
    snuggles09 wrote: »
    +1..sarah maher is lovely. we get buses from her to and from matches and she's very reasonable with her rates.087 6627350
    Thanks las, I will give both a ring and see. Mahers might shade it with the lovely Sarah at the hel :);)

• Advertisement

anplaya wrote: »
    dunno any private hire bus ' why not just go on rapid express,they go direct to the airport
    I went with them last year and it took over 4 and a half hours. My ipod went dead and all, never again. I got a quote from their private hire €800 :eek:

I went with them last year and it took over 4 and a half hours. My ipod went dead and all, never again. I got a quote from their private hire €800 :eek:

always use em.handy,dont have t get off til airport .just have a nap,dont listen to music so i just bring a book . 800s not bad,if thats a return trip too,40 euro a head for 20 people.if one way feck that,train is 36 euro return from waterford and even cheaper if booked online plus a 5er to get to airport and then a 5er back to train station.bus is cheaper too.

always use em.handy,dont have t get off til airport .just have a nap,dont listen to music so i just bring a book . 800s not bad,if thats a return trip too,40 euro a head for 20 people.if one way feck that,train is 36 euro return from waterford and even cheaper if booked online plus a 5er to get to airport and then a 5er back to train station.bus is cheaper too.

Yeah It's not bad I suppose. I usually use dave White but he only has an 18 seater. I get a much better rate than that off him for return. Might have to squezz us all in :)

Yeah It's not bad I suppose. I usually use dave White but he only has an 18 seater. I get a much better rate than that off him for return. Might have to squezz us all in :)

doubt it,will he be breaking the law?what happens if he gets pulled over?dont think hell risk his livihood.

doubt it,will he be breaking the law?what happens if he gets pulled over?dont think hell risk his livihood.
    Yeah I know, I was joking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Guggy1

www.lyonsbus.ie for the best rates around for clubs airports and evrything else sound out.. 16 and 26 seaters...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

I baffled how people find such old threads, I couldn't if I tried:confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement