Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre debs, where in the city centre is good to have them?

Options
  • 13-01-2010 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, im organising a pre debs event for my year, about 200+ people, any idea on any good venues in the city centre to go?? any suggestions very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

http://www.clubm.ie/

Good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

Conor108 wrote: »

cheers you been there? is it any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

No prob. Yeah we went there it was pretty good.

Im sure theres a debs thread somewhere btw probably more info there, try a search I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Everyone just turn up on the night, and whoever gets in gets in, i wouldn't advise you to book it. Someone somewhere will find out if you do and tell the place there will be underagers there on the night and the gaurds will get involved.
    Thats what happened with ours and got cancelled on the day everyone lost they're money for booking. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭RexMundi

Would not recommend Karma...

Also, ensure that it is somewhere where you will not be kicked out at 12.30. When people only start at 11.30... it is very very short..

• Advertisement
Advertisement