Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Prone gets all weepy for the downtrodden.

YEAH. THANKS FOR THAT TERRY

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

SkidMark wrote: »
    I'd like to dedicate my 1,000th post to everybody still here at 00.22 in the morning,

You are all brilliant, those twitter people have nothing on you.

LOL :D

Lickarse! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Shouldnt we... hic!!... have a drink to .. hic!!... celebrate..

Cheers!!! I'll open another bottle especially. Hic.

Right everybody...to the Fade Street thread>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

naughto wrote: »
    ff man are we

lol.. I call it as it is.. I was bordering on voting FG in Kildare South for Martin Hayden, and I probably still will (cos the rest are crap tbh), but Enda expects to be taken seriously when he is too cowardly to take on Vincent.. Why oh why didnt the backbench FG people have the balls to vote him out last year.. Bruton, Varadkar (who I'm a big fan of), Noonan, James Reilly... they have good people but a bad leader...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

This Enda thing is getting puzzling/worrying.

FG knows it's a vote loser to have Enda head to head with the other leaders and they're terrified of him snatching defeat from the jaws of victory for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

telekon wrote: »

;)

On me way!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Please elaborate.

She was Minister for Justice when the Criminal Assets Bureau was set up

;)
    sorry telekon, i like my prey to be able to run - a little at least.

no good having it squat down before the rifle.

Butters doing drugs in ten mins on comedy central....

lol.. I call it as it is.. I was bordering on voting FG in Kildare South for Martin Hayden, and I probably still will (cos the rest are crap tbh), but Enda expects to be taken seriously when he is too cowardly to take on Vincent.. Why oh why didnt the backbench FG people have the balls to vote him out last year.. Bruton, Varadkar (who I'm a big fan of), Noonan, James Reilly... they have good people but a bad leader...

Compared to Bertie and Biffo, he's the second coming of Christ in my opinion...

• Advertisement

I'd like to dedicate my 1,000th post to everybody still here at 00.22 in the morning, You are all brilliant, those twitter people have nothing on you.

vbhappy.jpg

What's.. what's this Twitter. What is that.? :confused::confused:

hey, ICA bootcamp looks ripe....

but i'm all slagged out (he he he)

bit a butters i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

445279.ie wrote: »
    She was Minister for Justice when the Criminal Assets Bureau was set up

Ye and organised crime was stopped dead in it's tracks. For gods sake man, get a grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

It's hard to believe Nora Owen was minister of justice. She comes across a bit of a sapp.

I was at wedding a good few years ago (it was between the two Nice referenda.) and ended up at the residents bar.
    There was also a Fine Gael conference in the same hotel.

It was around 4 in the morning, I was fairly well on. Anyway, I bumped into Nora at the bar, as you do. I got into a bit of a slurred argument over Fine Gael supporting a second Nice referendum and ignoring the wishes of the people on the first referendum.
    She was OK in a greasy lying politician kind of way.
    Someone else at the bar asked her what right she had to be a politician, and what made her qualified to be a politician, etc. Her reply was "because I am the grand-niece of Michael Collins" !!
    Civil war politics is never far away. Hopefully the likes of Mick Wallace will bury all of that irrelevant (in modern Ireland) stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

vbhappy.jpg

What's.. what's this Twitter. What is that.? :confused::confused:

:D Vincent always trows that old chesnut out he knows full well what it is.

i notice the prone clone didnt mention that mick was trending worldwide (i have the lingo now an all!!!)

;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc_3TILzutDsGZr2KZ8acNLaukeq8SLDoA0psPfH8w1ydi_IEx0Q

Hi, I'm Dani from Fade Street

You should all cop on to yourself and vote for Mick Wallace.

He's quare good, so he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,357 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Ye and organised crime was stopped dead in it's tracks. For gods sake man, get a grip.

I think you need to get a grip. CAB has to be the single most important thing introduced to help the fight against organised crime and any other criminal activities. Before then, then, the state could not touch the money. The criminals were laughing at the system in place where the gardai regularily had to hand back bags full of cash to the criminals even though it was known to be the proceeds of crime. Their properties could never be touched either.

Now we have the situation where they are really being hit in the pocket and that upsets them more than anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Trouble is, he cant really put himself across very well.
    It was a gas show tonight, that fella Mick Wallace seems like a total legend. The head on Vincent when he found out he was going to be running in the election after giving him so much airtime:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

mickdw wrote: »
    I think you need to get a grip. CAB has to be the single most important thing introduced to help the fight against organised crime and any other criminal activities. Before then, then, the state could not touch the money. The criminals were laughing at the system in place where the gardai regularily had to hand back bags full of cash to the criminals even though it was known to be the proceeds of crime. Their properties could never be touched either.

Now we have the situation where they are really being hit in the pocket and that
    upsets them more than anything else.

You're sounding like Paul Williams now, 'glocks' '9mm' all that bull sh*te. The facts are that the country is riddled with criminal gangs that make Gilligan look like Mary poppins. Gilligan is serving time for a crime he is suspected of committing under the guise of Importing Cannabis. Although, IMO he is deserving of some serious prision time that is wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

You asked for elaboration on sept 23 1989's claim, which I did and you tell me to get a grip :confused:

get a grip yourself sunshine :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

It was a gas show tonight, that fella Mick Wallace seems like a total legend. The head on Vincent when he found out he was going to be running in the election after giving him so much airtime:D

Given that Mick Wallace's onscreen title card said 'independent' before he opened his gob, I'd say it's a safe bet that Vincent knew he was about to announce his run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

alastair wrote: »
    Given that Mick Wallace's onscreen title card said 'independent' before he opened his gob, I'd say it's a safe bet that Vincent knew he was about to announce his run.

Ya, I spotted that too and just assumed he was an independent candidate, his announcement wasn't a surprise to me then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Back to Enda.

Oh! Look there's away out of this. I should be offended.

truth_exit_sign.jpg?w=550&h=439

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

mickdw wrote: »

Now we have the situation where they are really being hit in the pocket and that upsets them more than anything else.
    I think the Criminal Assets Bureau need to start looking at some of the f**king bankers who robbed us.

Vinny B is going to be on 2FM with Tubridy in a minute.

Sounds like he's not long out of bed..

Sounds like he's not long out of bed..

He's almost having a Cowen like interview.

Enda should do the debates but insist it is held at 6am, Vinny would not be the same beast he is late night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Vinny B is going to be on 2FM with Tubridy in a minute.

Haha, goood I hope Tubs gets destoryed by Vinny.

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Haha, goood I hope Tubs gets destoryed by Vinny.

It was a bit of a let down Riddle, to be honest (he was on at about 9.30 am)

Vinny was half asleep and wasn't on the game at all.

He did say not to miss his interview with Joan Burton tomorrow night - hope he tries to wind her up again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement