Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

PKen wrote: »
    Mary Lou looks great. Did you catch that? - Conor Lenihan said something intelligent.

lenihan is brighter than people give him credit for, if he was FG, he'd probably be one of their top guys thats main reason i couldnt have FG in power, if FF are struggling i dont think FG have the man/woman power to do any better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

PKen wrote: »
    Mary Lou looks great. Did you catch that? - Conor Lenihan said something intelligent.

Na you must have picked him up wrong..

sinn fein have economic policies priceless, bit short tonight deserved more time with quality of panel (in terms of the fact 4 parties on)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭AOwannabe

Mary Lou is very confused, a few minutes ago she said Sinn Fein wouldn't make cuts now she says the deficit must be tackled

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Conor Lenihan shouldn't be allowed on telly and Mary Lou made a right mess of her time on air.

Borrow more and her blank stare over Vincents shout BACK IT UP over the wealth issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Hilarious couple of minutes. Mary Lou states that studies have shown that there is wealthy people in the country (or words to that effect)..VB says what studies?

Mary Lou - Blank response.

Very funny.

That was classic! Mary Lou totally caught out and he just wouldn't stop going on about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭PKen

Lucinda Cretin talks about businesses cripled by rates. FG on Dublin City Council have consistantly voted for no decrease in them. Saying one thing in the Dail and doing the opposite on the Councils.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Mezcita wrote: »
    That was classic! Mary Lou totally caught out and he just wouldn't stop going on about it.

It was car crash tv. She was completely caught out - it was hilarious watching her squirm.

Vincent caught Lenihan and Creighton out earlier on. Creighton is useless.

If anyone missed tonights show, I'd recommend you watch it tomorrow online. Funniest show in ages.

Vincent hasn't shouted at anyone yet, i'm surprised.

God when you hear some of the stupid things that Lenihan came out with since the initial bank guarantee, I feel like shouting at him..... "Ireland will make a profit from the nationalization of Anglo" wtf was he on..

Sarah McInerney on next.. she's nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

heavy dose of reality tonight

indeed not one to put smile on anyones face.

Would it be too soon for leo varadkar for next leader? Enda needs to step aside without fuss now.

Jaysus shes a nice piecs of ass. :p

manafana wrote: »
    indeed not one to put smile on anyones face.

Could be worse.. could be a Fianna Gael supporter watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭mossyc123

Only decent Current Affairs/Politics programme at the moment.
    Too much public interaction on The Frontline.
    Always prefer hearing the opinion of Journalists, Politicians, Academics rather then Joe Public whining and throwing out cliches.
    Yer one has looked better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

God when you hear some of the stupid things that Lenihan came out with since the initial bank guarantee, I feel like shouting at him..... "Ireland will make a profit from the nationalization of Anglo" wtf was he on..

Sarah McInerney on next.. she's nice.

understatement of the year!

could fionnan sheahan make it more obvious that he has zero time for david mcwilliams. letting him finish and then staring ahead blankly and then rolling his eyes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

labour can win all the polls they want, they dont have the organisation in most parts of the country to convert them into votes, they are virtually non existent on the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

labour can win all the polls they want, they dont have the organisation in most parts of the country to convert them into votes, they are virtually non existent on the ground

On the Ground.

At this point Apres Match is required

On the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Lenihan on tonight's show at 11.05.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Brian Lenihan rocks

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    Brian Lenihan rocks

how so? The man told us that Anglo was gonna cost us 1.5 Billion initially and that we would make a profit on the repayments that they would make to the Government.. I feel sorry for him in the position that he was in, in September 2008. Him with no real financial experience, had to make such an important decision while being told blatant lies by the bankers... But I dont think he's done a good job..

aha here we go Aine Kerr rocks... I think she's dead sexy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Did Vincent finish by saying Give Enda Kenny a revolver and a bottle, lock him in a dark room and hope he does the decent thing? I can hear the liveline callers already!

jordata wrote: »
    Did Vincent finish by saying Give Enda Kenny a revolver and a bottle, lock him in a dark room and hope he does the decent thing? I can hear the liveline callers already!

Yeah , he prefaced it by saying "is there any truth to the rumour that.... ".... very funny all the same..

Just heard on Pat Kenny there, Vincent is to make a full apology to Enda Kenny for suggesting that he should go in to a dark room with a revolver and bottle of Whiskey... LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Just heard on Pat Kenny there, Vincent is to make a full apology to Enda Kenny for suggesting that he should go in to a dark room with a revolver and bottle of Whiskey... LOL

Maybe the Good Vincent might advise the purgative for Bertie instead:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Maybe the Good Vincent might advise the purgative for Bertie instead:D

I'd buy the whiskey if someone else supplies the gun !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

sent an email to tv3 asking them to update their media player to include thursdays show as I wanted to see Lenihans performance. Got an email back saying the show was unavailable for reasons beyond the control of the web team. I suppose this comment is the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Damn. Political correctness gone wrong. Has noone a sense of humour anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭AOwannabe

Saw the apology there, I thought it was genuine and heartfelt.

Good man Vincent you dirty communist!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

AOwannabe wrote: »
    Saw the apology there, I thought it was genuine and heartfelt......

It was genuine alright.
    He included Enda's wife and kids too - and anyone else who decided to be offended.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement