Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

That_Guy wrote: »
    Conor Lenihan is some goon.
    succinct and true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Fahy kills every question with monotone boring responses.. He should be a hypnotist..

flicked to the 11th - that Daily Star nutter still shouting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

imme wrote: »
    Trevor is all emotional/angsty, for no reason

This is his leaving do, he knows that he hasn't a chance of getting re-elected :D

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

Kenny is on tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I'm still waiting for this surprise....

a direct response....

to an open hand.

fck off conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

imme wrote: »
    he's spoiling for a fight alright. VB must love him on to have a dust up, I'm sure it's mutual. Conor, of course, thinks he's getting exposure! With his beady stare, he's not winning much votes methinks. Every other sentence he utters is at odds with his previous remarks. Useless:cool:

Trevor is all emotional/angsty, for no reason

A few more dust ups and we might have the Conor Lenihen Latenight phone show on Newstalk after the election!! But those demon eyes and beetroot face are wasted on radio!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Voltwad wrote: »
    I got a letter asking for a donation of anywhere between €5 and €1000. In essence, Labour have nowhere near as much to spend as SF, FF or FG and rely heavily on their members.

I don't think that's what the figures vincent stated suggest...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

ssnake.png

This is who Conor reminds me of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Have you noticed that when Connor wants to seem reasonable he morphs into Auntie Mammy with the lisp on overtime?

Oh! Are they getting into it now?

FIGHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Vinnie has caught out Lenihan something terrible tonight lol lol

slam dunk for vinny ha ha ha hilarious

rescued by the greens??? WTF????

here we go.. for one last time a Green party member dives in front of the bullet for a FF Junior (Minister)..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

I think Vinnie has rattled himself tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I don't think that's what the figures vincent stated suggest...
    Big difference between 900K and 2.25 mil

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Trevor: I resigned and I thought id get a golden handshake...

Thats what it was about all along!!

here we go.. for one last time a Green party member dives in front of the bullet for a FF Junior (Minister)..

exactly, they have been completely brainwashed and willing to defend FF whenever the need arises...

Listening to that story the other day about his house, Vincent De Browne could have done with that money as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Shut up Trevor, get back to the good stuff - Vinny, ask beady Conor the question again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Why did psycho come back on to VB tonight?
    He looks vaguely homicidal already.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Corsendonk wrote: »
    A few more dust ups and we might have the Conor Lenihen Latenight phone show on Newstalk after the election!! But those demon eyes and beetroot face are wasted on radio!
    Ah yeah, but he has that lovely lisp. I'm a sucker for a man with a lisp. I could tolerate his voice alone.

unbelievable

WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

I actually laughed very hard there, the hardest in ages. Conor lenihan could barely contain his laughter when Vincent said "you don't get to enjoy it as much" regarding the golden handshake.:D:D

Voltwad wrote: »
    Big difference between 900K and 2.25 mil

You said SF got more money than Labour; Vincent stated they will spend about 100k, you're saying Labour will spend about 1m, so clearly Labour are not as hard off as previously suggested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Sardonicat wrote: »
    No! You're joking, right?

Of course, what rich people stay in and take the piss out of VB online when they parties to be seen at. They have people for that sort of thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭carm

Hasn't Lenihan gone extremely pale and shiny since being asked about Martin's money?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

You said SF got more money than Labour; Vincent stated they will spend about 100k, you're saying Labour will spend about 1m, so clearly Labour are not as hard off as previously suggested.
    Sinn Fein get a substantial contribution from their deputy's wages as far as I know. Also they've never been short a few quid by any means ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Well let's hope some journalist asks Martin if he's giving up this golden hand shake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Total delusion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement