Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Im sick of this twitter crap.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

me too. it's never going to take off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Yeah I'm kind of getting sick of the opinions of @underpantsman2000 and @sexyhotgurl....they are spending too long on the twitter bit.. it should be just 3-5 minutes with the funniest of the contributions..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

It is very odd now when they do the twitter stuff on vincent's show, its like they have a 40minute discussion show and then an after show twitter discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,396 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Twitter haters!

Sending a tweet doesn't cost anything unlike a text. So I think it's a progressive thing.

VB fans will like this Lidl ad - VB interviews Kenny for the first time ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KXvtIOOGM8&feature=player_embedded

• Advertisement

Someone liked the copper face jacks videos.

The vincent impression was pretty good actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Vinny's regular show is on at 11pm

It will feature a pre-recorded interview with the previously harnangued Joan Burton.

Vincent has been talking this interview up for days (even getting up early to talk to Tubridy), saying it's not to be missed.

I suspect it will be an anticlimax, but probably worth a look.

EDIT
    Hmmm, Sounds like there might be a Mario Rosenstock element in this. From Ian Dempsey on the accursed twi**er
    If you saw the Bonus (or maybe bogus) Vincent last night - word is he's back tonight on TV3 with Joan Burton - how do they do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Twitter haters!

Sending a tweet doesn't cost anything unlike a text. So I think it's a progressive thing.

VB fans will like this Lidl ad - VB interviews Kenny for the first time ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KXvtIOOGM8&feature=player_embedded

LOL! :D

The VB impression is brilliant particularly the high pitched bit he does at 0.42-0.44. Spot on along with the "bye...bye...bye" thing at the end he does. :D:D:D

SkidMark wrote: »
    Vinny's regular show is on at 11pm

It will feature a pre-recorded interview with the previously harnangued Joan Burton.

Vincent has been talking this interview up for days (even getting up early to talk to Tubridy), saying it's not to be missed.

I suspect it will be an anticlimax, but probably worth a look.

It won't be the real Joan I suspect...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

impressed by both now, looking at voting labour ff now, the no show should hurt, both candidates where able to gain some votes for their party no doubt, more than a town hall meeting in leitrim

• Advertisement

manafana wrote: »
    impressed by both now, looking at voting labour ff now, the no show should hurt, both candidates where able to gain some votes for their party no doubt, more than a town hall meeting in leitrim

Jesus...which debate were you watching??? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

It was too much like a polite fight between two poeple who were only there to curry favour with the electorate...the debate was secondary to "Airtime"....they both realised that if they didn't rock the boat too much, that they'd gain some points with the electorate...V B was uncharacteristically quiet throughout..pathetic...but Kenny may yet regret not going on....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Missed it. Did I miss much? Wonder can I watch online later?

no missed nothing, they might discuss it on vincent tonight which would be more interesting. TV3 are making a big deal out of it since (afaik) its their first election debate.

just saw the "highlights" there on tv3 news. Looked pretty tame and formulaic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Missed it. Did I miss much? Wonder can I watch online later?

Really? Are you sure your not Ursula O'Halligan!

It should be up later on TV3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Vote Labour,Vote Sinn Feinn,Vote The Greens,Vote Fianna Fail,Vote Fine Gael.

Vote no-one their all poo.

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Really? Are you sure your not Ursula O'Halligan!

It should be up later on TV3.

Had an evening farce fas course to attend.

Eamonn Gilmore and Michael Martin calling out Enda for a debate... He's like David Haye running away from the Klitschko brothers..

It should be more exciting when they all gang up on Gerry in the 5 way debate.

• Advertisement

oh really.. I did the one on Printing Out Your Own Certification in Microsoft Word... very useful..

Eamonn Gilmore and Michael Martin calling out Enda for a debate... He's like David Haye running away from the Klitschko brothers..

That breeze that just wafted through my hair was your post flying over my head.

You mean you have to attend them now to qualify?

That breeze that just wafted through my hair was your post flying over my head.

....they're footballers, love. :D

oh really.. I did the one on Printing Out Your Own Certification in Microsoft Word... very useful..
    I shoulda done that instead of going back to uni as an adult. would have saved me alot of money and would be just useful.:mad:

Any places left?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

same here,module 1 turn on computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

manafana wrote: »

I would like to congratulate the medical team that brought you back from your 14 year coma

Wow live reporting on vinnie b, very good.

Corsendonk wrote: »
    You mean you have to attend them now to qualify?

Of course, someone needs to show the "instructor" how to send a document to print! How else will they learn how to do it?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

How did this guy acquire his own show? He is absolutely abysmal!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement