Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

SkidMark wrote: »
    You're mean :mad:

She's moved to a better place (3e, 6pm, Monday-Friday)

Click on the main video here

http://www.tv3.ie/3e/news.php?video=32156&locID=418.459
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    I'll pass on that, thanks, skid.

you wouldn't have any links to Constantin, by any chance?
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    Oh, i won't need any help with constantin, trust me.;)

Just a few examples of the 'hard hitting debate' on boards.ie that your man was talking about last night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Eamon Ryan is an idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Eamonn doesn't have a box.

The FF box.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

big man

ha ha - the aul nordie talk - i love it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

id like explain from earlier digs at me, in my area im not just voting for the party, i vote for candidate and its leader, i have no faith in enda or his abilty to lead or his candidates in my area, hence i will be looking at the labour or ff candidate in my area, but only one of ff candidates as the other 2 i dont have time for. trust me enda kenny as leader is not a good things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

telekon wrote: »
    €15bn. I dont care about tonight's debate. It was totally irrelevant...

Fianna Fail have literally ruined this country and Micheal Martin will be taoiseach in 3-4 years. Mark my words.:mad:

They should be locked up & key thrown away,we could feed them to the lions,but I'm against cruelty to animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

"no one presented a viable alternative"

I thought Merril and co put a few ideas on the table? ?

Ah well just let Ryan keep spouting his nonsense....they'll be consigned to history soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Lol Vincent just nailed Eamon.

With a good Paxman-style haranguing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

The FF box.
    Europe_the_coffin.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Eamon Ryan is an idiot.

you're very kind there, if he was an animal he would be put down

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I think I agree with Joe Higgins on one thing.. I think default is inevitable at this stage.. especially with another 15 Billion....

Re: Eamonn not knowing... Morgan Kelly wrote an article predicting the crash in 2007 (which Bertie subsequently responded to with his "suicide" statement), and nobody in the Department Of Finance, who had all the figures to test his hypothesis, took the time to disprove him if he was talking nonsense..

There are people in Ireland that should be done for Criminal Negligence...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Fianna Fail have literally ruined this country and Micheal Martin will be taoiseach in 3-4 years. Mark my words.:mad:

Only if the new government dont open the books on the last ten years
    and drive a stake through the heart of FF once and for all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

I think Vincent needs a cat. He has the evil look and the rubbling the hands together down to a tee.

This is the Vincent we know and love.
    he's great with those 'cut top the core' questions which cant really be answered and expose the victim

pity he cant differentiate between the right time to harangue and the wrong time...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

This further €15bn is more depressing than any other Anglo bill so far. I genuinely thought that the final figure had been reached. Jesus, when will it end???

This is so scarily serious for the future of this country. I can't see myself living long term in this country. :(

The ad there with Lenihan saying "we've turned the corner!"....

Perfect. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

I think I agree with Joe Higgins on one thing.. I think default is inevitable at this stage.. especially with another 15 Billion....

Re: Eamonn not knowing... Morgan Kelly wrote an article predicting the crash in 2007 (which Bertie subsequently responded to with his "suicide" statement), and nobody in the Department Of Finance, who had all the figures to test his hypothesis, took the time to disprove him if he was talking nonsense..

I thought they were still living in the states?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

The problem is that they have all the power and influence
    Id be very surprised if anyone ever gets done for any of this mess

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

€15bn. I dont care about tonight's debate. It was totally irrelevant...

I fear you are right. Too many people willing to vote for them because their grandparents did. :rolleyes:

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Europe_the_coffin.jpg

I tell you, I'll believe it when the last vote is counted.

Those feckers are worse than the terminator, their zombie followers will repent at the last minute and give them the vote.

If I had any cash to spare I'd stick it on FF to get 50+ seats

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

Corsendonk wrote: »
    I think Vincent needs a cat. He has the evil look and the rubbling the hands together down to a tee.

bond.jpg

"Goodbye Mister Bond-holder".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

This is so scarily serious for the future of this country. I can't see myself living long term in this country. :(

The more I see the more I think is it worth staying in Ireland?
    Just going to be paying tax forever to pay back all this debt that has been lumped on us :mad:

This further €15bn is more depressing than any other Anglo bill so far. I genuinely thought that the final figure had been reached. Jesus, when will it end???

The ad there with Lenihan saying "we've turned the corner!"....

Perfect. :mad:
    prob the reason the whole imf thing happened in reality. they knew - all of them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

manafana wrote: »
    id like explain from earlier digs at me, in my area im not just voting for the party, i vote for candidate and its leader, i have no faith in enda or his abilty to lead or his candidates in my area, hence i will be looking at the labour or ff candidate in my area, but only one of ff candidates as the other 2 i dont have time for. trust me enda kenny as leader is not a good things

FF should not be rewarded for literally destroying this country for future generations. They have given away our soverignty.

Do you not believe in accountability???

I suppose you think Seanie Fitz, Seanie Dunne and David Drumm should continue living the good life abroad too do you????

I dont get ye people at all... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

To think that people still might buy Martin's rehabilitation attempt, in the context of the succinct description of FF toxicity above, worries and sickens me.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭liogairmhordain

political jedward
    i absolutely love it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Politcal jedward! Love it!

I have a scorecard meself Niamh, and Aine is coming in second tonight...

1.Cassie
    2.Sarah Mc
    3. Niamh
    4. Aine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Go back to Europe, Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Lol political jedward.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

The weather woman - 'good evening' it's 00:24

This discussion has been closed.