Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

English:"garble, garble, garble..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Sardonicat wrote: »
    And there's no need to be so pedantic and patronising.you might sound a little less like my former politics lecturer then.

I wasn't being patronising, and if I was pedantic it was because there is a sizeable difference between your statement and the reality of the numbers involved. I couldn't give a **** what politics lecturer I sound like, not that you can know through text anyways. :rolleyes:

Lol 'Alan did you take part in the war on Franco's side?' savage stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Can I ask "That Guy" and "Mr.Nice Guy" to stop conversing with eachother. I get awful confused...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Anyone know what's being said about Dukes on Twitter? "Extremely abusive." Sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

telekon wrote: »
    Can I ask "That Guy" and "Mr.Nice Guy" to stop conversing with eachother. I get awful confused...

Would you be even more confused if I said that Mr. Nice Guy is my alt account? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

cat n bard - it this the beginning of something beautiful...?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Alan i would be very careful if this country blows up in rebellion

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

The wonders of Proportional Representation.

Coupled with the inherent Irish mentality; this has to be one of the most flawed concepts to ever come to fruition.

Btw; Seanie, you gotta pick your battles more wisely than that. Trying to argue Economic points with a reknowned Economist... The scary thing is that he [Fleming] is actually a Chartered Accountant. :eek:

The two TDs were ****ing laughable tbh, like children arguing with each other.

Anyone know what's being said about Dukes on Twitter? "Extremely abusive." Sounds good.
    :D i think she was saying he was being abused (by vinny)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

lempsipmax wrote: »
    The FG guy made a violin gesture when the guy at the end accused them of taking turns to inerrupt him. Hilarious!

Yeah saw that - it was hilarious - especially how he kind of hesitated in the middle of it like he knew he should 't do it but just couldn't resist it.

Tragic thou that such a gombeen is up for eleciton - better he'll be telling his mates in the pub - haha did u see the violin I did ?

But to be serious.
    In summary
    Dukes.....blah blah blah - you must destroy the ring Frodo....blah blah blah
    Constantin - absolute legend, rock of sense
    FG eejit - Dougal. Make big deal about FF signed the IFM deal. YOU DIDN'T STOP THEM WHEN YOU COULD YOU GOMBEEN!!!! How did Vincent not crucify him on this ??
    FF Eejit - can count. It seems the FF numerical education is coming along in full swing. Next lesson - multiplication!!!!!

• Advertisement

I wasn't being patronising, and if I was pedantic it was because there is a sizeable difference between your statement and the reality of the numbers involved. I couldn't give a **** what politics lecturer I sound like, not that you can know through text anyways. :rolleyes:

Lol 'Alan did you take part in the war on Franco's side?' savage stuff.

And you're not being pedantic, no? Myself, and everyone else posting here are aware of the difference, hence it wasnt neccessary to do a breakdown of pr in my post. I assumed people are intelligent enough to understand my meaning without preaching at them as though i assume they are not as clued up as i am.

ArtSmart wrote: »
    :D i think she was saying he was being abused (by vinny)

Oops. Wishful thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Vincent Browne has the biggest pair of bollocks in Ireland. They're called Alan Dukes & Sean Fleming
    The f@cking burden should fall on you & the other crooks in the banks #Alan Dukes, NOT the #Irish citizen. Seriously, f@ck off
    oh god alan dukes is a moron, missing the point all the time
    That kind of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

That_Guy wrote: »
    Would you be even more confused if I said that Mr. Nice Guy is my alt account? :pac:

confused-full.jpg

SkidMark wrote: »
    That kind of thing

Heh heh, we'd never get away with that here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Sardonicat wrote: »
    And you're not being pedantic, no? Myself, and everyone else posting here are aware of the difference, hence it wasnt neccessary to do a breakdown of pr in my post. I assumed people are intelligent enough to understand my meaning without preaching at them as though i assume they are not as clued up as i am.

Can you not read? I happily admitted that if I was being pedantic it was for a reason. I think it absolutely was necessary to point out the difference between what you said and the reality and still think so.

Can you not read? I happily admitted that if I was being pedantic it was for a reason. I think it absolutely was necessary to point out the difference between what you said and the reality and still think so.

Let's stop this fussin' and the feudin'.

I love you pa.

I love you Cletus.

Heh heh, we'd never get away with that here!

You get a much classier debate here, it's like the Oxford Union compared to Adrian Kennedy's phone in show.

I had to censor some of the comments those uncouth scoundrels made to avoid the Boards Swear sensors too.

Let's stop this fussin' and the feudin'.

I love you pa.

I love you Cletus.
    but you know i cant marry you pa - i'm already married to sis.

Everyone play nice now :D

• Advertisement

SkidMark wrote: »
    You get a much classier debate here, it's like the Oxford Union compared to Adrian Kennedy's phone in show.

I had to censor some of the comments those uncouth scoundrels made to avoid the Boards Swear sensors too.

Yeah, it's like this thread is Newsnight compared to Tonight with Vincent Browne :pac:

ArtSmart wrote: »
    but you know i cant marry you pa - i'm already married to sis.

Sister is your cousin too so I heard. Filthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I think the newspaper contributor looks like maggie gyllenhaal as well

Sister is your cousin too so I heard. Filthy.
    and my ma....

That Beyonce perfume ad comes on every night after midnight during Vinny's show.

Vinsomniacs must the target demographic for her scent, who would have guessed that?

Monkey4.jpg

The two of ye look a bit like cattle, ha!

That'd make a brilliant picture. Two gobsh*tes and there's Sean with that stupid fcuking grin on his face.

why is english's hair shinny?

• Advertisement

You are asking me if I can read and you reiterate yet again how you think it was "necessary" to correct me, presumebly because you think myself or the other posters are thick. That is patronising and pendantic, not just to myself, but the other posters here.

Considering that you are the only poster who resonponded to my ill informed, stupid, worthless post, I don't think the others have been mislead by it. Perhaps one or two of them are grateful to you for intervening and clearing up any confusion my ignorance caused. Or perhaps they dont think it is all that important that i didnt differentiate between majority of the eloctorate and the largest vote.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement