Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

jaysus Constantin tweets exactly the same as he speaks..
    LOL I was thinking the same, you can hear his accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Sardonicat wrote: »
    You're surprised?

I wanted some good competition to the meerkat but boy was I wrong. Never trust people who wear pink shirts is the motto of the story here I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

That_Guy wrote: »
    "Those who bother getting out of bed"

What an absolute cnut.
    Not so different to Leo last week. He was yabbering on about booze and fags and poor folk.

anyone else noticing that the tone of the thread is getting less and less jovial as the reality of whats facing us dawns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

John McGuirk coming off as a bit of a prick these last few moments. He speaks well but he seems to be haranguing poor old Kathleen.

John McGuirk, of 'New Vision', formerly of Fianna Fail, Fine Gael, the Green Party, Libertas and the National Alliance. Managed Declan Ganley's 2009 European election campaign. His CV seems every bit as obnoxious as his political views and general demeanour.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm loving the new panel :D:D

• Advertisement

Mansergh is spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,360 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

These impressions are quite good tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

Browne sickens my hole with this sh*te. He had a panel composed of the left leaning independents on last week and he completely rubbished the very premise of their beliefs; didn't just question or play devil's advocate, but rubbished them. He's the establishment's 'pet' lefty; he's quite happy to see the established parties continue to do well.
    He usually wastes half the programme going on with this sh*te when he has representatives of establishment parties and economists on; knowing that these people won't take him seriously on his points.
    And with regards unemployment/welfare etc, as they were just talking about, how the fcuk does Jim 'Soft Landing' Power still have a job? Why is he still invited to pontificate on TV shows? Does being wrong about everything for the last number of years not go against him?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

"Those who bother getting out of bed"

What an absolute cnut.
    Ah sure dont we poor folk get up and watch repeats of jeremy kyle...

What a d ick!!:mad:

Baby Lenihan is almost as funny as the original.

• Advertisement

actually that wassnt too bad

Not a huge fan of Mario but that was quite good.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Sometimes doctors do us very few favours when they enter political or public life - Professor Drumm, need I say anymore.
    Ah now, i think that's an unfair generalisation.

RayM wrote: »
    John McGuirk, of 'New Vision', formerly of Fianna Fail, Fine Gael, the Green Party, Libertas and the National Alliance. Managed Declan Ganley's 2009 European election campaign. His CV seems every bit as obnoxious as his political views and general demeanour.

Mind if I post this on Twitter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

That was excellent to be fair.

wow. he went through all those parties?
    and helped that fcker Ganley?

well i guess even the clearly spoken can be mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

That was better. Still don't know why he has Vincent as a scruff, he isn't.

I liked the smile and glint in his eye when he said Cassie would be coming with the tweets :)

I think Vinny is getting burnt out from doing these extended programmes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

ascanbe wrote: »
    how the fcuk does Jim 'Soft Landing' Power still have a job? Why is he still invited to pontificate on TV shows? Does being wrong about everything for the last number of years not go against him?

This is what i'd like to know as well.
    He's got a new smirking routine going as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Mind if I post this on Twitter?

Do. And feel free to take advantage of Twitter's lack of a swear-filter too.

• Advertisement

Here comes the gender issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ascanbe wrote: »
    And with regards unemployment/welfare etc, as they were just talking about, how the fcuk does Jim 'Soft Landing' Power still have a job? Why is he still invited to pontificate on TV shows? Does being wrong about everything for the last number of years not go against him?

I would advise you to scratch him off your list of "Economists I Believe".. ;-).. I do agree though.. Would be interesting to get Morgan Kelly's opinions on these things but he seems to be camera shy, particularly when it's live TV..

Impressions were good tonight.. Mario is getting the hang of the format I think..

One word: Dodgy.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Ah now, i think that's an unfair generalisation.
    We will have to agree to differ. Do you remember when Dr. Rory O'Hanlon was Minister for Health?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

what is she on about 'women'
    why would they need a special mention :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SWK

Fine Geal have only around 5 TD that are women, so don't know why she's saying this as if it's a revelation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Joan Burton number two here

what is she on about 'women'
    why would they need a special mention :confused:
    cos they're em, special...?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 402 ✭✭C@non

hahaha bloody funny!!

Back OFF!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX-qNUhW2J4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 SWK