Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Ooooh. McWilliams bashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He is telling lies Vincent finish him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

game over for the greens here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

This could be good. These are all questions VB has been putting to politicians for a long time now. In the position Gormley and the Glasrai find themselves Gormley could let some cats out of bags to try to preserve a seat for the Glasrai (his).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

imme wrote: »
    yes
    he loves to do his little 'set the scene' pieces to camera

good idea for a programme, one on one, instead of people shouting over eath other, changes the pace

Yea, its very effective. Nowhere to run.

It was so frustrating last week when he had Conor Lenihan on the ropes and Trevor Sargent jumped in to save him...:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

VB: ' so you went back to bed?'
    JG: '..........the David McWilliams option'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That_Guy wrote: »
    Gormely hasn't a clue. He just stood idly by going after the stag hunting when we were on the bloody brink.

I wouldnt agree.. The Greens certainly did nothing to help the situation.. but i) they were only in Government a little over a year and ii) They did not have the finance portfolio..

AIB and BOI advised the Government on that night to nationalise Anglo, because they were seriously worried about contagion. What the Government did was the WORST for the taxpayer.. they guaranteed the accounts up to 100k which no doubt led to a outflow of every penny above that to other banks, and gave Drumm and Fitz enough time to cover their tracks....

As you will have all have seen if you were watching the news..

"Are we going the McWilliams way"

I prefer the Max Power way.

I wouldnt agree.. The Greens certainly did nothing to help the situation.. but i) they were only in Government a little over a year and ii) They did not have the finance portfolio..

AIB and BOI advised the Government on that night to nationalise Anglo, because they were seriously worried about contagion. What the Government did was the WORST for the taxpayer.. they guaranteed the accounts up to 100k which no doubt lead to a outflow of every penny above that to other banks, and gave Drumm and Fitz enough time to cover their tracks....

As you will have all have seen if you were watching the news..

Fair enough so. I just get so worked up sometimes. I should stick to ripping the piss. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

the green fellow gromley half asleep at two in the morning, signing away our lives, what next

• Advertisement

Wriggle out of this Gormley

Has he interrogated him over the incinerator and the fines yet?

Wriggle out of this Gormley

Fingers+in+ear.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Fair enough so. I just get so worked up sometimes. I should stick to ripping the piss. :pac:

I wasnt having a go at you Guy... I'm fuming after watching Drumm on the news... He should have been forced to give up his passport as part of the condition to guarantee the accounts of the bank in 2008... as should all the directors.. and now more taxpayers money is being wasted chasing him to the states, because he (being the smart-arse that he is) went for bankruptcy in the state... I really hope it turns out as bad as possible for him..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

No

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Ah with a bit of luck Cassie will be on shortly. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Not bothering with VB tonight.
    Be honest, who gives a flying **** what Gormley has to say right now about anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

no, don't think VB is too interested in it and it lapping up the bank bailout

this is like listening to a school boy describing his bullying by 'some older boys'

This "man" never seems to have known anything before it actually happened

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

VB has torn apart any bit of credibility Gormless had regained from last night's debate

August is fallow for news and Gormley nearly got shafted.... Oh god, the imagery.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

scargill wrote: »
    This could be good. These are all questions VB has been putting to politicians for a long time now. In the position Gormley and the Glasrai find themselves Gormley could let some cats out of bags to try to preserve a seat for the Glasrai (his).
    trying to look innocent, but not fooling us. i do hope fg do not take him on

Here comes the delusion:pac:

The shafter has become the shaftee.

rubber-glove-431.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Here comes the delusion:pac:
    Spot on! The Greens have visions.

can't wait to start my new career as an insulator.

i do think retro-fitting - ie insulating homes is a job generator.

but i cant see the greens being around to implement it.

Experience counts for nothing.

Operating well in a crisis:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

"real experience of operating in a crisis" ??????

Well there you go....they get my vote!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement