Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

VB: can you stay with us for the newspapers.
    Is VB afraid of who's doing the newspapers, or does he want to rub the latest poll in Gormley's nose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

VB getting ready to over-hype the Spindo's opinion polls

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Is Mario up after the break?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

oh my god, can you just emagine himself and enda running this country, lord please come to our aid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

I'll give Gormley a wee bit of credit for facing the music with Vinny B on a few occassions now, unlike the other party leaders.

He still comes across as a weak individual though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

must watch the tv3 player on this, missed the beginning.

in fairness he's not corrupt etc. but my god gormless is the word.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Is the court in session till 12.30 or was that getting a bit much for him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

VB has torn apart any bit of credibility Gormless had regained from last night's debate

I dunno. I think Vincent focussed waaaay too much on blaming the Greens for the bank guarantee, given that even the opposition voted it through.. You could argue that as part of Government he may have had access to more reports, experts (and should have known better) etc etc... but it wasnt like it was just the Government + Independents + Greens that voted the guarantee through.. FG and even the shinners voted for it, and Labour pulled a fast one so as they wouldn be blamed for it..

John he seemed like the only one last night that actually spoke from the heart, without getting in to petty party squabbling.. though he may be more easily able to disassociate himself from his party, given that he's almost sure of losing his seat and possibly the party will probably be defunct altogether post GE11 (as newstalk call it)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I wish Vincent would be more animated after the Mario skits. I'd love him to do a Dunphy on it. "That's fcuking stupid"

his statement - i considered 'nationalisation' but the big boys laughed at me.

• Advertisement

I wasnt having a go at you Guy... I'm fuming after watching Drumm on the news... He should have been forced to give up his passport as part of the condition to guarantee the accounts of the bank in 2008... as should all the directors.. and now more taxpayers money is being wasted chasing him to the states, because he (being the smart-arse that he is) went for bankruptcy in the state... I really hope it turns out as bad as possible for him..

Y'know something...I can't believe how naive I was for years. I honestly didn't think the stroke pulled by Drumm and Fitzpatrick could be pulled by an Irish person. Surely that was only the remit of crooks like Bernie Madoff and his ilk in the states.

It is actually evil sh*t. Such disregard for the pain and suffering they have caused for their fellow countrymen. And now they are laughing in our faces with zero remorse.

So naive.

Get off!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

This is just annoying. What's the snorting about?

Trying too hard.

What the fcuk is with the snorting? Bit lame imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

goat2 wrote: »
    oh my god, can you just emagine himself and enda running this country, lord please come to our aid
    You could always vote Christian Soildarity:pac:
    Enda's numbers would seem to lead to the fact that many people can imagine Enda as Taoiseach.

Lol. That look at the end still gets me every time. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Geansai Rua

Really not funny anymore....

Sardonicat wrote: »
    This is just annoying. What's the snorting about?

Trying too hard.
    yeah. at least he's scripting, but he needs better scripts or it's gonna die a sad death

Get off!

You're not a fan sept.. ?? lol..
    Wasnt great, I dont think his Vincent impression is strong enough. that impression was fairly insulting to be honest..

That psycho gut John Doyle.. his missus was on Liveline today for anybody that's interested..

"Psycho will kill again"

What a headline.

• Advertisement

Apres Match are the only game in town

Really not funny anymore....

His Mansergh and Conor Lenihan last night was very good in fairness...

By the look of her, I think I'm bringing Aine down to the yacht club tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭amovingstatue

or back onto a vacuous soap opera like the one he came from

he's lost without his 'lovable old rogue' bertie character

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

****, just realised, the election result will be in on my big 4 0.

Life begins, eh?:(

Why is Cowen there? He's not even contesting.

You're not a fan sept.. ?? lol..
    Wasnt great, I dont think his Vincent impression is strong enough. that impression was fairly insulting to be honest..

That psycho gut John Doyle.. his missus was on Liveline today for anybody that's interested..

Crazy stuff from that first caller today but she drove the getaway car on his first murder rampage:eek:

:D

so, em, you single looking forward to it?

Fcuk. I'll still be 22.

<_<

>_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

The way they had those rating charts displayed, with the top slightly cut off, it looks like "HOW THE LEADERS ARE FARTING" :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement