Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONIGHT With Vincent Browne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Anyone hear that slip of the toungue?!

Rhymes with punts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

RayM wrote: »
    Did she just say that Jackie Healy Rae was "holding the c**ts to ransom"?

Someone did a Naughtie?? Fuppin' missed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I'm predicting the next Dáil will be wound up sometime in 2012, and Constantin will be appointed as Supreme Leader for life.

You heard it here first :).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

wow! missed that. nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Yes, she did!

• Advertisement

SkidMark wrote: »
    I'm predicting the next Dáil will be wound up sometime in 2012, and Constantin will be appointed as Supreme Leader for life.

You heard it here first :).

Knowing this country it's more likely to be Jedward :rolleyes: Or Tubridy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Just a statement of fact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Was that a bit of of a Sex Pistols moment, you know "just... a... nother.... c(o)unt.... ryyyyyy"
    She just forgot the last syllable.:D

Koloman wrote: »
    Just a statement of fact.

Ah come on. Everyone likes c%^&*s :D

my god, what's with the ugly fest?

(oh, it was just an ad for Guinness. phew)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

No way I can vote for Labour now Jack O'Conor and the Unions have backed them. Spend the next five years paying for overpaid public servents and their pensions ?
    no thanks

No way I can vote for Labour now Jack O'Conor and the Unions have backed them. Spend the next five years paying for overpaid public servents and their pensions ?
    no thanks
    well if we're not overpaid, how we gonna live the high life?

riddle me that!

Loads of "man" ads. no pissy pants pads or pooh yoghurts in sight

no thanks
    Yeah, that was a real surprise, the unions backing the L-A-B-O-U-R party, wasn't it?:rolleyes:
    You'll spend the next five years paying far more for private bank debts, if that's any consolation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

no thanks

He didn't say he'd back them, but a FG majority government would be bad for the country - or something to that effect.

Loads of "man" ads. no pissy pants pads or pooh yoghurts insight

Mm .. this is worrying.

Loads of "man" ads. no pissy pants pads or pooh yoghurts in sight
    UM ads.

(ugly men ads)

Mm .. this is worrying.
    Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

no thanks

Nobody should have a problem with civil service pay rates and public service pay rates in general for those on low and middle levels. I have a big problem with upper level pay rates and the monolithic Soviet style bureaucracy at the top and the level of efficiency everywhere. Any party that can promise me and is serious about changing things has my vote. I don't want to see those on 30k being kicked around though.

Why?

Because it suggests that, not only are about three women running for election, the equivalent amount are watching late night current affairs programming. I don't have much to worry me ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

Another night of hairstyle/clothing discussion hard hitting debate down :p

Nobody should have a problem with civil service pay rates and public service pay rates in general for those on low and middle levels. I have a big problem with upper level pay rates and the monolithic Soviet style bureaucracy at the top and the level of efficiency everywhere. Any party that can promise me and is serious about changing things has my vote. I don't mind to see those on 30k being kicked around though.
    Just another guy who has no idea what people in the PS get paid I suppose.
    Probably thinks they're all medical consultants or city managers. No toilet cleaners or night shift nurses here on 25k, are there?

Because it suggests that, not only are about three women running for election
    Anyone can register to run you know...

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Just another guy who has no idea what people in the PS get paid I suppose.
    Probably thinks they're all medical consultants or city managers. No toilet cleaners or night shift nurses here on 25k, are there?

I don't mind to see those on 30k being kicked around though. = I don't want to see....d'oh. It should have been obvious from the overall tone of my post and the first sentence but was a bad typo.

I agree with you.

Eh ... yes I do.

Because it suggests that, not only are about three women running for election, the equivalent amount are watching late night current affairs programming. I don't have much to worry me ...
    no, advertisers continue to believe the myth sbout gender based interests and advertise according to that myth.

hmm. i see a fight a-brewin . :D
    off the AH for me.

They never covered the topics laid out at the start of the show.

no, advertisers continue to believe the myth sbout gender based interests and advertise according to that myth.

Hmm. Granted a poll of this thread would be far from scientific but I don't see many female posters round these parts.

• Advertisement

I don't mind to see those on 30k being kicked around though. = I don't want to see....d'oh. It should have been obvious from the overall tone of my post and the first sentence but was a bad typo.

I agree with you.
    for sure wages at the top went bananas. no argument here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement